Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Twitch whore says you're irresponsible if you are not a sub

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Worthless cunt. I rather die than subscribe to her stream.

Adult children

Just a strong independent wahmen.

The hole isn't even trying to hide the greed anymore.

lole i sit around and blabber about random shit while reddit soys look at my chest and stockinged thighs giv money

I already knew who it was gonna be before I opened the thread. Preachy cunt.

Saw this earlier. What a waste of money.

not entitled to sub dumb cunt

She thinks surviving until her late 20s on tutorial mode makes her an authority on life and relationships. Shut the fuck up already and show us your asshole.

shes getting really anxious when she hasn't had her daily chad cock inside her mouth

If I paid $10 to everyone I watch online I'd have to be a millionaire. It's not like she's the only whore her viewers watch. Lots of dumb rosties think the world revolves around them, maybe because they have so many orbiting cucks.

Only this she deserves is to be used for rapemaxx

Disgusting whore

She turns me on, ngl.

And you can reply, "if you have time to twitch hoe then you have time to get a job."

lole i sit around and blabber about random shit while reddit soys look at my chest and stockinged thighs giv money
What chest? If she actually had tits instead of mosquito bites, she wouldn't have to beg for donations.