Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twitch whore: "go work to earn money for me daddy!"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I fucking hate twitch whores.

Men who give money to e-whores should have all their money seized, ngl

This is today's world, entitled cunts who do nothing for money. The sad thing is cucks will still give her money. I expect it to become a whole lot worse next year when people have no income, these vapid cunts will still demand money for nothing.

I thought this was some femdom thing but she's not even catering to that kink, she wants money just because.

Life on developerconsole mode

Donating to these whores is a crime against humanity and should be punishable by castration. Only cucks disagree.

If you give female twitch streamers/onlyfans girls your hard earned/rightful disposable income, you’re a fucking moron.

Foids just have to exist.

I'd pay her to sit on my face, but not to watch her talk.

It takes a b3atch and some make up and the cuck pays.

Quality Ragefuel right there, this b**** sitting there and does nothing than talk to her orbiters and expect them to pay her because in her eyes she does deliver entertainment and every viewer need to reward her for it. I know, there are hundreds of female streamers with this concept but now they even insult their "fanbase" (more like sugardaddys) because she didn't feel pampered enough.
I couldn't bear being exploited like that.