Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitch thot rates Elliot Rodger — GTFIH if you think he was goodlooking

what is happening

what is happening

Volbanned
-
She doesn't realize who it is until the chat points it out.

Alright nice picture. You look — okay listen don't take this the wrong way but you're very like — like your looks are almost like, like gentle or like kinda like feminine in a way but that's a compliment because girls love that. Like girls — listen, you know how all the girls how they love the k-pop stars? It's because they have these really gentle beautiful feminine faces and that's what I get from you right now. Um... oh oh wait that's

480p video text is a little blurry. Wanted to use 720p but got an error when I tried to upload it.

1080p download link if you want to reupload to your youtube or bitchute channel.

I know someone will watch the video and be like "there were girls complimenting him in the chat bro fakecel confirmed" so here are the chat screenshots, foid comments are highlighted.
Chat
The one who gave the "positive" comments is a high school senior. But consider that she's likely trying to make a career out of twitch so she could just be trying to gain a new viewer by complimenting him. Also a foid saying you're "cute" doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex with you. Just good enough to be a "friend" or lapdog chihuahua who can get close but not intimate.
Foid

the thot is just a virtue signalling slut. fuck off with the foid worship cuck.

Just be attractive to JBs who like effeminate faces theory

JFL PSYCHOPILL WAS RIGHT

ER was not a chad/chadlite, but he could run the pretty-boy game. Locationcel? Possibly. Incel-tier butt ugly male? Definitely not.

Damn, the video and the comments made my day. Thanks for this thread, OP.

Thot didn't like him. How did you know the commenters young females not gays or trannies or roasties?

No wonder why he went ER.

Elliot didn't look like this. Show the worser pics wuth realistic distance

Damn, the video and the comments made my day. Thanks for this thread, OP.

Thot didn't like him. How did you know the commenters young females not gays or trannies or roasties?
The foid who left "positive" comments doesn't show her face might not have a face cam but she has a genuine sounding feminine voice so I would be surprised if it was a tranny. You can lookup the name on twitch and see her saved streams without an account.

Here's an additional screenshot proving that she's a high school senior.

Foid1

The other one has a username indicating female but said "he has a fem face pass" so it doesn't matter much if it's confirmed.

Foid2

This is what I got when looking up the username. Might have changed username or you need to be signed in to see the profile.

Elliot didn't look like this. Show the worser pics wuth realistic distance
I'm not the one who asked her to rate. Found it on looksmax and wanted to make a higher effort post.

Last edited:
Just be a Twitch whore and live life on instant win mode.

fuck this twitch whore and fuck her whiteknighting soyed up numales. Fuck what she has to say, stupid virtue signaling foid like the rest of them.

She doesn't realize who it is until the chat points it out.

480p video text is a little blurry. Wanted to use 720p but got an error when I tried to upload it.
View attachment 158215

1080p download link if you want to reupload to your youtube or bitchute channel.

I know someone will watch the video and be like "there were girls complimenting him in the chat bro fakecel confirmed" so here are the chat screenshots, foid comments are highlighted.
View attachment 158223
The one who gave the "positive" comments is a high school senior. But consider that she's likely trying to make a career out of twitch so she could just be trying to gain a new viewer by complimenting him. Also a foid saying you're "cute" doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex with you. Just good enough to be a "friend" or lapdog chihuahua who can get close but not intimate.
View attachment 158224

She literally said he looked like a Kpop star and asians worship them like gods. plus he was white so not only do twitch thots admit he is good looking, he mogs 90% of the world even in death.

So he can basically slay in SEA, but it was over for him pretty much anyway

First of all, I have to ask how you found this video. You watch and jack off to twitch thots don’t you? You watch gamer girls, girls doing “let’s plays” and other pathetic cuck shit.

Don’t answer that, I know you do. Your anime girl avatar gave it away.

She literally said he looked like a Kpop star and asians worship them like gods. plus he was white so not only do twitch thots admit he is good looking, he mogs 90% of the world even in death.
Hope you're joking. He's hapa white people don't give a shit if he's half white that's why she said the k-pop thing to give him hope. She is clearly not attracted to him.

Also she didn't directly compare him to k-pop stars. In other words he is too feminine looking, k-pop stars are also feminine looking, therefore a k-pop fan might like you but not me.

If she thought he was attractive: "OMG I'm not usually into asians but you look like you could be a k-pop star!" Exclamation point necessary because she would be more excited about him.

First of all, I have to ask how you found this video. You watch and jack off to twitch thots don’t you? You watch gamer girls, girls doing “let’s plays” and other pathetic cuck shit.

Yes :dab:
Found it somewhere else read my other reply above.

based

We live in a world where brainless prostitutes are given a platform and have countless people hang onto their every word and send them money. In they old days they did that for old guys that sat around the market discussing philosophy, now they do it for bimbos with raspy semen scorched voices.

She looks like her father is proud of her.

She is not valid to rate so cute boy, he looks even more feminine than this manly-faced cunt

he was already too old for prettyboy-hunting JBs in 2019, JFL at this cope

I hate foids with that kind of voice
What these foids say in that context has no validity, remember they are speaking in front of hundreds of low value effeminate men. They need to appease to these cucks to make their living, they obviously will say feminine men are cute.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I thought twitch was a gaming platform?

WTF is she doing?

Kpopmax means not handsome enough, just dress like a fag theory

OP is from braincels, isn't he? Who in their right mind watches thots like her?

JFL if you actually believe this stupid foid is telling the truth, do you think she would have a positive reaction if ER approached that foid in person?

Young nigger Eliot Rodgers

ER was not a chad/chadlite, but he could run the pretty-boy game. Locationcel? Possibly. Incel-tier butt ugly male? Definitely not.

5'7 Hapacel living in Chadifornia and competing with 6'3 Chads.

Yeah OP, but there's foids out there who love the pretty boy look and foids that love the rugged, handsome, lumberjack man type of look and foids that love the inbetween type of Chad look which I'd say Henry Cavill is a good example and balance of.

Before Henry Cavill a young Brad Pitt fit this role quite well also ie the balance between rugged and pretty boy as far as being a handsome Chad went.

Anyway this camwhore is obviously one of those chicks who loves the more rugged and masculine "300" movie type of look in her Chad/s.

Justin Bieber back in his pre-married, pre-illness having prime, is proof positive, plenty of foids out there LOVE the "pretty boy style" to quote him or one of his faggy song titles (I think it was?)

if anything people need to stop dick-riding him and see him as the FakeCel he was
all he had was poor social skills and problems with orbiting foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back