Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Twitch streamer XQC drops BRUTAL heightpill in front of 27k viewers live. Shortcels GTFIH. Suifuel for manlets

BPRiceman

BPRiceman

Greycel
I saw some blackpillers in chat. Any of you guys watch XQC?

EDIT: It wouldn't let me fucking upload the video here so I added a youtube link

Last edited:
Didn't watch. Give context what happened nigga. What did he specifically say?

what he say bro?

Link it then bhai.

Any of you guys watch XQC?
I've seen his Youtube channel where VODs are uploaded, I admit it's kind of entertaining when he plays horror games but that's it.

im trying to insert video clip rn but it wont work wtf. i thought i sent a video along with it. hold on im uploading the vid to youtube since i cant fucking send it here for some reason
EDIT: @HidekiTojota @werty1457 @Dionysus I added a youtube link now. sorry

Last edited:
Not watching streaming faggots.

im trying to insert video clip rn but it wont work wtf. i thought i sent a video along with it. hold on im uploading the vid to youtube since i cant fucking send it here for some reason
Nigga just paste the link

PEAK GREYCEL MOMENT

Being born on 12 November 1995, XQC is 24 years old as of today's date 25th April 2020. His height is 1.7 m tall, and his weight is 62 kg.

He knows :feelshaha:

how bout i rip his legs off so he will be shorter than everyone?

This video sums up why streams are unbearable to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back