Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill twitch roastie forgot she left stream on, calls her donators weirdos and says she made so much money doing nothing

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
a look into the mind of a twitch roastie

beta cucks will still give her money :soy::soy:

This is what I have thought what they think since I have first noticed the twitch whore phenomenon.

I hate cucks and whores.

Twitch cucks actually wage cuck for that.

She's not even wrong. Cuckolds who willingly donate money to random roasties are the scum of the earth.

She’s right.

The only thing I hate more than the talentless whores who make a living out of this is the dumb cucks who enable their lifestyle.

She’s right.

The only thing I hate more than the talentless whores who make a living out of this is the dumb cucks who enable their lifestyle.
Yeah, its really fucked up.

She’s right.

True... Twisted as fuck when you think about it... Foids can't lose this game of Tutorial Island

These girls used to have to work as strippers/hookers. Now this. It's fucking up the sexual marketplace.

If it weren't for the donating retards on twitch, all these whores would be camgirls or strippers.

I can't wait till she's 30, twitch fad has passed, her face melted and her only marketable skill is producing fap bait on now obscure site except she now looks like a bike seat

every foid can literally work from home if they chose to, twitch has 100% job security for females

She hates her job even though it's the easiest job in the world and it pays well.
She can't wait to end the stream and fuck her Chad boyfriend. How can those soybugs in the chat not see this?

The funniest part is that she doesn't even get naked. What the actual fuck; why would you pay for this?

she sounds like a heroin addict homeless 40 year old that smokes cigarettes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back