Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Twitch is fucking cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

P.S I really like this guy’s videos, he’s red pilled.

I would get money for playing games if I was female. I would extort cucks for money.

its a sorry situation. you have the twitch thots already ruining what twitch is meant to be, and you have the cucks that feed into it and support them being sluts for a living. on top of it all, twitch staff objectively plays favorites with female streamers, and bans anyone saying anything negative about them.
Twitch is ran by soy boy betas that probably jerk off to twitch thots on their lunch breaks.

Soyboy12
Twitch is ran by soy boy betas that probably jerk off to twitch thots

The only thing worse than Twitch thots is their white knight cuck fans. Absolutely pathetic.

Notice me qween! :soy::soy::soy:

Hey that channel looks pretty decent, I don't mind the shilling as long as it has good content.

About the thread,yeah,it doesn't matter how much you expose foids and their shitty behaviour,white knights will blindly protect them no matter what.

The only thing worse than Twitch thots is their white knight cuck fans. Absolutely pathetic.

Notice me qween! :soy::soy::soy:

Same mod discovering his twitch thot has a husband. Just remember everyone, being incel and blackpilled is superior than being a cuck.

Attachments

• ggkvq4cpa6121.jpg
    ggkvq4cpa6121.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 91
Same mod discovering his twitch thot has a husband. Just remember everyone, being incel and blackpilled is superior than being a cuck.
FUCKING CUCKS
CF42CDBA EE0F 4F57 8DFF 512FB71AC2D0

Amouranth hid she was married/engaged from viewers also, guys probably donate more when they think they have a shot or believe she's single.

Almost every site is cucked.

The only thing worse than Twitch thots is their white knight cuck fans.
tbh. Without soy boys and white knights these thots wouldn't have the power they have now.

Amouranth is a tranny.

this scamcunt is very overrated. fake tits and a weird looking boney ass.

twitch is such a fucking joke these days

its a sorry situation. you have the twitch thots already ruining what twitch is meant to be, and you have the cucks that feed into it and support them being sluts for a living. on top of it all, twitch staff objectively plays favorites with female streamers, and bans anyone saying anything negative about them.