Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Twitch foid was getting clothes and more donated to her by moderator - Now she's moving to new place....

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
I sometimes watch a Twitch foid who plays Fortnite :bluepill:. She had this moderator who would always donate her money and clothes (i asked one night wow hot outfit, she said thanks and her mods name who gave it to her). The cuck would also Stream snipe her in Fortnite to provide her a loot drop and free kill :feelstastyman:.

In the past month he's disappeared :feelswhere:. No more loot drop free kills, no more cringe comments in her chat and no more donations.

She awkwardly said she misses him but she has a terrified look on her face :feelsmega: (i'm a face reader or believe I can interpret facial ques). She has also been getting stream sniped recently but to actually kill her ingame.

Tonight she mentioned something about moving to a new place and being stressed out recently.

I think her cuck moderator turned into a stalker :feelskek: He likely has her personal info for the gifts he gave her and I remember her mentioning getting flown out to meet a moderator at some point.

Why don't foids understand a man who spend that much time and money on her wants more to happen - I'm not the moderator, i have no money and most i've done is Twitch prime sub and get a 5 second Thanks mytwitchhandlename :dafuckfeels:.

Based stalkercel. Make women scared

twitch whores should get their bone marrow removed tbh