Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twitch foid streamers must burn in hell (In minecraft game)

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Fml, this bitch just plays vidya and watches youtube while being donated money from simps and then last 20 minutes of stream her Chad fucker just sits nearby at the bed, waiting to do you know what.
Was lifefuel though when she streamed for 8 hours sometimes and got 0 donations, such a nice feeling.
Before you ask, I don`t really watch her, just open the first and last minutes of stream in hope of getting good booba cleavage for coom material :ahegao:

Another foid streamer that is hitting the wall atm is very fast declining in looks and only got 10 viewers, will go to wageslave soon :feelsdevil: Nice :feelsautistic:

nvm

Twitch is OnlyFans for underage simps.

One of the most annoying things those whores invading incel safe spaces for attention, i want to personally execute them ngl (in real life)

Lol did u have to add this

In minecraft game​

I don't know how simps are so gullible to donate and watch these streams. The fact that they can watch these streams and not even be fazed by chad walking in the background is shocking.

The males ones too they're the biggest cucks and simps to ever exist

I want to räpe Pokimane and then behead her afterwards before chanting the Takbir (in Among Us).

I want to räpe Pokimane and then behead her afterwards before chanting the Takbir (in Among Us).
Pokimane is ugly af. Amouranth or stpeach fog pretty hard

Pokimane is ugly af. Amouranth or stpeach fog pretty hard
Pokimane has an average body but she has a really nice face. I don't like Amouranth's face that much because it's too angular only her body is top tier.

Ngl, I have a thing for sandnigger foids.

Pokimane has an average body but she has a really nice face. I don't like Amouranth's face that much because it's too angular only her body is top tier.

Cope. Only good thing about pokiwhore is her ass. The rest is trash.

This is a nice face? She's a basic white women that frauds through makeup like most twitch prostitutes.

Attachments

• pokimane.jpg
    pokimane.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 13
How much of a faggot are u for giving twitch thots money, when they absolutely despise u and getting railed by Chad 24/7??? :feelsree::reeeeee:

Paying a women you want to fuck but who you are not fucking is one of the biggest cucks in the world.

Someone should give these simps a one way ticket to the Resurrection