Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitch foid got herpes

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
There is a streamer that I kinda stalk, idk why, but I have this weird habit of opening foids socialmedia, scroll it for several seconds and then close.
Long story short, she went on a Streamers Festival event in major city, probably around a week or so, typical cringe soy circus:soy:. Then she was absent for 3-4 days, then she streamed one day looking pretty normal.
The next day which is today I open the stream and it says "I can`t talk much, so you tell the stories:foidSoy:". The picture is still loading, so I`m like wtf, what happened, maybe a cold or covid.
Then I see a big lump on her lower lip and in split second I start laughing, knowing where she got it:feelskek:
She most likely sucked Chad:chad: cock while on that trip during StreamFest. That Chad`s dick was infected with Herpes from fuking his whore harem:lul:
This is LifeFuel btw, hope they all get HIV...

Last edited:
Hope she reaches the final stage of herpes

Using imagination since no pics

Can you tell me who this streamer is? Pretty crazy if she sucked off a lucky fan who happen to be Chad, much to the dismay of simps. But it's lifefuel for these whores to suffer the consequence of being whores, and for the whole world to see that she's a thot even if she puts up a facade that she's chaste and single.
Oh, and I hope is that Moroccan bitch.

There is a streamer that I kinda stalk, idk why, but I have this weird habit of opening foids socialmedia, scroll it for several seconds and then close.
Long story short, she went on a Streamers Festival event in major city, probably around a week or so, typical cringe soy circus:soy:. Then she was absent for 3-4 days, then she streamed one day looking pretty normal.
The next day which is today I open the stream and it says "I can`t talk much, so you tell the stories:foidSoy:". The picture is still loading, so I`m like wtf, what happened, maybe a cold or covid.
Then I see a big lump on her lower lip and in split second I start laughing, knowing where she got it:feelskek:
She most likely sucked Chad:chad: cock while on that trip during StreamFest. That Chad`s dick was infected with Herpes from fuking his whore harem:lul:
This is LifeFuel btw, hope they all get HIV...
Such lifefuel, women suffering makes me happy
But it's lifefuel for these whores to suffer the consequence of being whores,

MOU

Karma finaly got her. Stupid bich

Sucks for her :feelshaha:

left one is today, right one is 2 days ago