Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twitch Favoritism

Outcast In The Fog

Outcast In The Fog

Always Bored
I've always noticed on Twitch TV that most of the time someone really popular does something that could be considered against the TOS, nothing ever happens to them. When a smaller streamer does this, it could lead to permanent bans, yet some either get no punishment at all or at the very least a ban for a few days. Especially the female streamers, with the bikinis, hot tubs. I feel streamers like Amouranth and Alinity should have all been banned from the platform. We all know that streaming is secondary to them, because of their other content that they try to sell but Twitch doesn't care. If you bring in enough viewers, it's basically your get out of jail free card.

I can't remember the streamer's name, but there was one where she was just doing body paint on herself with no top on and just pasties. You're telling me that some of my favorite streamers got banned for saying a certain word, or playing a game they weren't suppose to, but you'll practically let girls get naked on the site.

Doesn't matter anyway. Even if they do get banned, they'll just go to Kick.

Twitch fucking suck

Kick Is far better