Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Twitch Cuck in action

He deserves to die tbhtbh.

wish I had so much money I could blow $10k without giving a fuck tbh

wish I had so much money I could blow $10k without giving a fuck tbh
This is suicidefuel especially for surgerycels that wagecuck themselves for years to save that sum of money, while this motherfucker hands it over to stupid twitch whores every week.

At 3:40 starts cuck fighting.

Patrician streamers like Asian Andy don't use Twitch. This tells you everything, @Weed .

He literally started doing minecraft videos. I dunno why life is like this. I am in risk of ending up homeless if i dont pass my classes.
While he can spend 10k every week doing some stupid shit.

all these people need to be fucking killed

> Twitch

35617485 1728365647248458 1296739197477978112 n

That guys entire channel is donating heaps of money to people, just shows how much youtubers really make if he's able to throw away that kind of money regularly.

Like Ninja on Twitch apparently makes 500k-1million a MONTH from subscribers + donations + sponsors

This cuck needs to get savagely beaten by gorillas in the jungle.

twitch is legit a safe job for every female out there. You will grow your channel without much effort even if it takes some time it's insane.

Even the foid is in disbelief at the absolute cuckery going on JFL