Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Twitch cuck heartbroken

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
47187886 322024425299047 315551672438882304 n

Who the fuck give money to a foid that will not fuck him ? these cucks are worse lol

He is even worse than a thot, he is, may Allah forgive me for uttering these words, a thot enabler.

JFL at this fucking moron. He gets cucked and hoodwinked by this girl so what does he do? Does he learn his lesson and stop donating money to Twitch thots? No, he moves on to another Twitch thot. :feelskek:

I have no sympathy for him. Fucking cuck deserves everything he gets.

JFL at this fucking moron. He gets cucked and hoodwinked by this girl so what does he do? Does he learn his lesson and stop donating money to Twitch thots? No, he moves on to another Twitch thot. :feelskek:

I have no sympathy for him. Fucking cuck deserves everything he gets.

FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT CUCK FAGGOT SHOULD BE FED TO STARVING TIGERS ALIVE

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed. How do these fucking beta orbiters still believe donating money makes them ANY MORE valuable than the faggots who don't send money. It actually upsets me.
The only thing good about this image is that in the end, he called her a bitch. Hopefully this cuck has learned his lesson.

Cucks be cucking

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed. How do these fucking beta orbiters still believe donating money makes them ANY MORE valuable than the faggots who don't send money. It actually upsets me.
The only thing good about this image is that in the end, he called her a bitch. Hopefully this cuck has learned his lesson.

Hope this is fake. The worst I've seen otherwise.

>I don't need you. There are a lot of streamers that deserve my time and support. As they say, there are plenty of other fish in the sea...

Oh my lord. Looks like stream donation cucks actually view sponsoring whores as a genuine relationship. What the hell went wrong with them?

"I'll just get cucked by another skank! That'll show her!"

Cuck is mad because she got a husband :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also, this girl's husband is a Chang. big win for the ethnics :lul::lul::lul:

Lifefuel, both Thot and Enabler btfo each other

Having difficulty believing this is real

Cucks are even bigger faggots than sodomites themselves. A fucking disgrace to men worldwide.

cucks are literally the only reason women have power. Weak willed mean destroy everything. You can't blame females for taking advantage of such utter retards.

cucks are literally the only reason women have power. Weak willed mean destroy everything. You can't blame females for taking advantage of such utter retards.
True. Cucks are just as responsible for hypergamy and feminism as females are. If not more so.

I do hate cucks more than females tbh. Females at least serve a purpose.

Never give money to a woman unless you fuck her in exchange or she's already related to you

People like this are the reason foids are extremely entitled and have over inflated egos, they get money for just existing.

You need to have negative IQ to donate money to streamers.

JFL these twitch cucks need to be put on display. Holy fuck.

Never trust twitch whores.

This cuck should be thrown off the Burj Khalifa for enabling such behavior

Lmao he thinks he’s hurting her.. she’s not even fazed

How many Twitch streamers actually go out with or pay ANY attention to their donors?

NONE, so why do they expect anything when they throw their money away for no reason. Fucking idiots

You use the same exact avatar as the guy who makes redpill comics.. :ha..feels::feelswhere:

When incels rise and create the fourth reich we will do to cucks what hitler did to the jews.