Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Twisters Movie, a politically correct Mega Stacey shit bomb

Skelznick

Skelznick

Waiting for info.
-
So, I agree to go see TWISTERS. I'll save you 15 bucks and 2 hours of your time.

1. Main character is a hyphen, daisy edgar-jones, LOL, so you know this shit bomb is some GYNO bullshit. Sure enuff, her names KATE, and she's some kind of Uber storm hunter.

2. Opening scene a big group of diversity hires get wiped out, including her mixed race boyfriend.

3. A "white crackers" supremacist CHAD enters the scene spewing cocky one liners. Naturally she falls for him.

4. Naturally there's an evil capitalist trying to buy up poor victims farms.

5. Kate's mom is also a single mom, lol

6. There's an incel who falls in love with Kate but she prefers the tall Chad
.7. Kate saves the world.

The tera chad in this movie made he burst into laughter. Immediately knew that's who she was gonna end up with. All these jew cuck movies are all so predictable. I only wish she got sucked into the tornado at the beginning of the movie :feelsUgh:

The tera chad in this movie made he burst into laughter. Immediately knew that's who she was gonna end up with. All these jew cuck movies are all so predictable. I only wish she got sucked into the tornado at the beginning of the movie :feelsUgh:
Lol.

Actually, I didn't see it coming. I figured the tall white Chad would get sucked up into a category 5.

Whats the thing about hyphens? More likely to be feminazi?

Whats the thing about hyphens? More likely to be feminazi?
Oh ..yeah.

A hyphened woman does that shit for...

1. Attention

2. To refuse to take her husbands name.

Angelina jolie-pitt, is now, jolie.

She erased that fucker

Lol.

Actually, I didn't see it coming. I figured the tall white Chad would get sucked up into a category 5.
Instead she sucked up chad :feelshaha::feelshaha:

is there at least tornado scenes

is there at least tornado scenes
There's a good review by Eileen Jones on Jacobin'.

Seriously.

Lots of good tornado scenes.

She says the Chad (Glen Powell) steals the movie, and the Stacey sucks

Much better off watching some outdated documentaries on tornadoes instead

too much race mixing in the movie, im glad the negro got torn apart by the tornado and the weatherman scum cucked himself at the end to encurage Chad Powell to get some pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back