Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TW: Incelophobia

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

i would say free him but hes black

people would attack and call this guy an incel

niggER behavior be like

one of the only based normies

I like how everytime a foid gets attacked they blame us

I didn't understand what he said.

I like how everytime a foid gets attacked they blame us
normgroids just call any misogynist an "incel"
some times they just call men making valid criticism towards women "incel"

The word lost all its meaning.

Kill all tiktokers

Yeah. That is why most men are afraid of arguing against women in pubic (not online). Even if you are undeniably right, the risk of her mocking you, or at the very least thinking less of you is really high.

Men don't want to argue with women, because even if you are right, you are exposing yourself as "THAT GUY," who notices female privilege, because obviously he isn't enjoying male privilege. You expose yourself as THAT GUY who notices how crappy life can be for men because clearly your life as a man is crappy. It just isn't worth it, so men are very reluctant to argue against women.

I have noticed that women often write articles about gender where they make the absolute dumbest arguments and get ripped to shreds in the comments. This is probably because nobody in real life argues against them, so they think their arguments are valid, when they really aren't.

Here is an example from 2023 in the New York Times. A female psychology professor and her female undergraduate student wrote a guest article about how people should stop telling graduates to "follow their passion," because that leads to men pursuing "man" professions and women pursuing "woman" professions, INCLUDING psychology!!! The comments are 1000 people saying, "let people do what they want!" I really doubt the authors anticipated that backlash. I can totally imagine their peers and colleagues not reacting like that in person because they don't want to face the wrath of women who clearly write articles about gender for the New York Times. If you tell the female student how smart she is, she might have sex with you, if you tell her how dumb she is, she might call you sexist. Would you rather have sex or get called sexist? https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/22/opinion/stem-women-gender-disparity.html

I hate TikTokers so much.

I didn't understand what he said.
Someone in new york went around punching random women and people say that is was an incel. The guy that made the video says that’s bigotry because there is nothing pointing to the attacker being an incel.