Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TW: Husband exposed me as a whore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
another day, another foid crying about some so called "rape", she probably just regretted the sex the day after, as all the cunts do and decided "omg I have been violated!! Must report for muh female empowerment!! #MeToo" :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Reads like a larp she claims she only had sex with the "rapist" before meeting her husband a women like that doesnt exist in 2023

another day, another foid crying about some so called "rape", she probably just regretted the sex the day after, as all the cunts do and decided "omg I have been violated!! Must report for muh female empowerment!! #MeToo" :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Every roastie claims she was "raped", if that was true the prisons would be overflowing with Chads and Chadlites. Even her cuck husband evidently doesn't believe her jfl.

Don't know what's the point of telling anyone you got raped...
Most people will use your trauma against you.

Specially the ones that your super personality meter failed at blocking out :feelsseriously:

Don't know what's the point of telling anyone you got raped...
Most people will use your trauma against you.

Specially the ones that your super personality meter failed at blocking out :feelsseriously:
The trauma that Chad got sex from you without offering commitment :feelsjuice:

Reads like a larp she claims she only had sex with the "rapist" before meeting her husband a women like that doesnt exist in 2023
it was an excellent excuse to larp as technically virgin without the hymen seal. A lot of exes and only one fucked her and it was rape, how convenient.

The whore is going to divorce after that? The cuck even apologised

If only he did the needful instead he apologised