Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tutorial...pipipi

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Foid are hellish races that have existed for centuries and bring misfortune wherever they go, they are hostile, psychopathic and apathetic by nature. They are egocentric, presumptuous, superficial, liars, they also have the power to suck the life out of other ontological beings.

His weakness: his mental complexes, pure reason and lack of glory.

Do you want to start a tutorial journey in this world of planet Earth?

choose a name:...

(make sure you know, this is a disturbing test)

GETTING STARTED TUTORIAL!

Your genetics will be dysgenic, to further improve your experience, now we will tell you something else that we didn't talk about before: this world is known for having demon slaves (foid), their name is "cuckold", be careful with them, even da next time, see you at the end of the tutorial.

player - "what's the ending sir??"

Administration requesting response..... DEATH!

Are you kidding ??? What the **** are you talking about man ? You are a biggest looser i ever seen in my life ! You was doing PIPI in your pampers when i was beating players much more stronger then you! You are not proffesional, because proffesionals knew how to lose and congratulate opponents, you are like a girl crying after i beat you! Be brave, be honest to yourself and stop this trush talkings!!! Everybody know that i am very good blitz player, i can win anyone in the world in single game! And "w"esley "s"o is nobody for me, just a player who are crying every single time when loosing, ( remember what you say about Firouzja ) !!! Stop playing with my name, i deserve to have a good name during whole my chess carrier, I am Officially inviting you to OTB blitz match with the Prize fund! Both of us will invest 5000$ and winner takes it all!

I suggest all other people who's intrested in this situation, just take a look at my results in 2016 and 2017 Blitz World championships, and that should be enough… No need to listen for every crying babe, Tigran Petrosyan is always play Fair ! And if someone will continue Officially talk about me like that, we will meet in Court! God bless with true! True will never die ! Liers will kicked off…

Foid are hellish races that have existed for centuries and bring misfortune wherever they go, they are hostile, psychopathic and apathetic by nature. They are egocentric, presumptuous, superficial, liars, they also have the power to suck the life out of other ontological beings.

His weakness: his mental complexes, pure reason and lack of glory.

Do you want to start a tutorial journey in this world of planet Earth?

choose a name:...

(make sure you know, this is a disturbing test)

GETTING STARTED TUTORIAL!

Your genetics will be dysgenic, to further improve your experience, now we will tell you something else that we didn't talk about before: this world is known for having demon slaves (foid), their name is "cuckold", be careful with them, even da next time, see you at the end of the tutorial.

player - "what's the ending sir??"

Administration requesting response..... DEATH!
Do you know the taste of freedom? Walking down the street at night, choosing which places you want to go and when you want to return. Today I visited a cemetery. I spent 7 years in hikikomori isolation, my soul yearns for freedom -- whether limited or not.

Do you know the taste of freedom? Walking down the street at night, choosing which places you want to go and when you want to return. Today I visited a cemetery. I spent 7 years in hikikomori isolation, my soul yearns for freedom -- whether limited or not.
No, I hate the word “freedom” (as labeled). The human being likes to be deceived, because at all times he wants to get rich, that's why sophists appear saying that man is the truth of man, and trying to make everything relative reduced to man, promising an ideology of 'freedom', this happened in Ancient Greece, you know, nothing has changed, the literature is the same.

The only freedom necessary is to be free in your own choices, and my choice is to be NEET hikikomori.Your desires and inner impulses are not mine, I like boredom, I stay in it and get lost in it.