Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tutorial on How to Make Women Simp For You

Let's try with the balding 5'2 indian janitor next.

"Just trust me bro it's called game :chad:"

What the fuck is this retardation? These incels and failed normies developed such retarded copes that it's interesting how anyone can cope this much. Do you think a chad has to look left and right or what the fuck this is?

What the fuck is this retardation? These incels and failed normies developed such retarded copes that it's interesting how anyone can cope this much. Do you think a chad has to look left and right or what the fuck this is?
He doesn't have to, it's just a tease. It actually does work though (for chad). Women are addicted to attention and when you take it away from them they go crazy.

>LifeFuel
Just be aloof bro. Never mind the 6-foot frame and chiseled jaw. They are a mere coincidence.

Just be aloof bro. Even though im white and tall, with a full head of hair, it was definitely the aloofness levels bruh.

i hate these bluepiller fucks so much, instead of saying bitter truths they go around spreading this kind of outright lies

First step: JBC (Just Be Chad)

Retard normies think they can become Chad if they just act aloof bro

"Trust me bro just be aloof bro"

main-qimg-8ecc7a1f5d87740d36f62c8d0c71e635-lq

I wanna break this chadfag's face with a sledgehammer

I am the most aloof by default.

How everyone wants to be a leech these days.

Twitter might be an even more retarded place than reddit, really strong contender

Mental masturbation. Chad likes to externalise his successes when really its down to just being good looking.