Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tutorial: How to stop blaming others and realize there is no one to blame but yoursel

I

incel4life

Captain
Tutorial: How to stop blaming others and realize there is no one to blame but yourself

Step 1) Work with other incels to incite a beta uprising

Step 2) Implement a fair and just society where there is a reasonable pathway for everyone to have their basic needs met (foot, shelter, spouse)

Step 3) Now that you live in a society that enables you to get a spouse, you have no one to blame but yourself if you are incel

We must work together to prevail and take over society.

I have no control over my looks, just as women (and men) have no control over who they're attracted to. Realizing that I have highly undesirable traits, and that majority of women will never be attracted to me, has actually been helping me relieve some of the pressure of being around them.

I don't have to worry about what they think of me, or worry about being nice or going out of my way. It hurts to admit it to myself, but also helps ease the mental anguish.

incel4life said:
Tutorial: How to stop blaming others and realize there is no one to blame but yourself

Step 2) Implement a fair and just society where there is a reasonable pathway for everyone to have their basic needs met (foot, shelter, spouse)

Step 3) Now that you live in a society that enables you to get a spouse, you have no one to blame but yourself if you are incel

Basically, be a communist?

AngelOfDisease said:
Basically, be a communist?

Pre 1900 pretty much every man got the opportunity to fuck (marry) prime JB without much effort. In our current society it is insanely difficult to get a woman to be attracted to you.

Jabhat Fath al-Sham

Too late now

you know, I feel like "inciting a beta uprising" would probably require more than one step.

These megalomanic copes can't be good for you

incel4life said:

Love me some foot bhai

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back