Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [TUTORIAL]How I get easy catfish CHADS that are UNKNOWN.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Keep in mind these people are still models and make a living off their looks but they are LITERALLY unknown. Its not your daily catfish "muh jeremy meeks".

Literally, type any country that people dont give a fuck about and dont know about it in general.

This time i will use eastern europe. Sorry EEcels.

My chadfish 2 days ago was this guy
23507809 129638614400766 8412663381680455680 n

He is from eastern Europe but i forgot which country. Literally just search "Serbian Male Model" or "Estonian Male Model.
They barely have any followers so they are bound to be unknown. This guy only had 20k followers and plenty of normal selfie pics i chose from to make my account more believable.

Just dont use americucks or some other shit with 500k followers. Just go to unknown countries, there are plenty to choose.

There u go

Thank you for the tip.

You must hope the foid is dumb enough not to be able to do a reverse image search.

Thank you for the tip.

You must hope the foid is dumb enough not to be able to do a reverse image search.
They never reverse image, and you can easily edit the photo so it cant be reversed imaged. They never do it because they have never seen that face before, its not familiar to them. INB4 "i use jeremy meeks mang, nobody knows him"

Where do you chadfish? Tinder or what? Also is it true that you can get lots of things from sluts?

Thank you for the tip.

They are, believe me.

Where do you chadfish? Tinder or what? Also is it true that you can get lots of things from sluts?

They are, believe me.

They are, believe me.
I dont use tinder because it is invaded and i barely got any matches on my chad. Go on PoF where the women are older and have hit a wall and cant find love anymore as easily. Send them a nude or 2 and u good.

I dont use tinder because it is invaded and i barely got any matches on my chad. Go on PoF where the women are older and have hit a wall and cant find love anymore as easily. Send them a nude or 2 and u good.
What's PoF. Also where can I find nudes?

Alternatively search in their local language

What's PoF. Also where can I find nudes?
Plenty Of Fish. Also for nudes literally search BWD or some shit lol its not hard. If you get to that stage then its successful fishing imo

Plenty Of Fish. Also for nudes literally search BWD or some shit lol its not hard. If you get to that stage then its successful fishing imo
I'll try it tommorow. Hopefully i'll find a retarded slut to send me steam wallet or something.

i dont have the time to this kind of shit tbh

I'll try it tommorow. Hopefully i'll find a retarded slut to send me steam wallet or something.
go for it, if you want to take it to next level which makes it easier exchange phone numbers(use a fake nr or smthin) to make it more believable

go for it, if you want to take it to next level which makes it easier exchange phone numbers(use a fake nr or smthin) to make it more believable
Yeah, I have a fairly manly voice, that should pass.

Yeah, I have a fairly manly voice, that should pass.
Just dont give cam lol and just set up dates to locations both of you are familiar or something. You know it yourself i dont need to explain lol

Just dont give cam lol and just set up dates to locations both of you are familiar or something. You know it yourself i dont need to explain lol
I'll go for foreign sluts tbh. After I get what I want I'll set up a date to fuck them up.

I'll go for foreign sluts tbh. After I get what I want I'll set up a date to fuck them up.
go for it and report back, maybe you will get a game like NEET

@Reddit_is_for_cucks had a brilliant strategy as well which is to pick a very good looking Youtube bodybuilder/fitness guy (there are loads of them) and then take screencaps of the videos at random points.

Absolutely no way to reverse image them. And you can make hundreds of them this way from one Chad if needed so you will never run out in any circumstance.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks had a brilliant strategy as well which is to pick a very good looking Youtube bodybuilder/fitness guy (there are loads of them) and then take screencaps of the videos at random points.

Absolutely no way to reverse image them. And you can make hundreds of them this way from one Chad if needed so you will never run out in any circumstance.
Is it not possible to screenshot? Pretty sure you cant reverse that.

Is it not possible to screenshot? Pretty sure you cant reverse that.

That's what I mean. Just pause the video in full screen at a certain point that isn't blurry and looks good. Screenshot it. New chad pic. Takes no effort. Can make hundreds like this. No one can reverse image search these. Pretty brilliant IMO.

That's what I mean. Just pause the video in full screen at a certain point that isn't blurry and looks good. Screenshot it. New chad pic. Takes no effort. Can make hundreds like this. No one can reverse image search these. Pretty brilliant IMO.
I dont think you need a video necessarily. You can just screenshot from instagram or facebook, right? That could work too?

I dont think you need a video necessarily. You can just screenshot from instagram or facebook, right? That could work too?

No those would still be reversable because screenshotting a photograph is just exactly the same as a photograph. If that photo is indexed in any image services like Google Images, a screenshot of it will find it just like a copy of it will find it.

But videos are not indexed on a frame by frame basis in any Image search functions (it would be impossible). So a random screenshot part way of a video is always unfindable.

eg. This is not a good example but quick random Chad vid I found on YT:

Random cap mid sentence:

Capture

Unreversible.

No those would still be reversable because screenshotting a photograph is just exactly the same as a photograph. If that photo is indexed in any image services like Google Images, a screenshot of it will find it just like a copy of it will find it.

But videos are not indexed on a frame by frame basis in any Image search functions (it would be impossible). So a random screenshot part way of a video is always unfindable.

Random cap mid sentence:

View attachment 78686

Unreversible.

Better example from same video.

One video can yield loads.

Capture 2

Random cap mid sentence:

View attachment 78686

Unreversible.

Makes sense, thanks for the clarification now chadfishing is fullproof and it only depends on your selling game.

Thats pretty high iq actually.
+respect

Thank you for the tip.

Flip the picture horizontally, apply a very light filter over it

Here's ANOTHER hot tip. Look up gains and "transformation" threads on fitness boards. There's tons of dudes who were formerly fat but lost the blubber and look like chads. Even gives that aroma of authenticity with the shitty cell phone camera and lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back