Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Turns out my oneitis rejected me because I was too skinny

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
What a cunt

I bet she thinks that if I bulk up I’ll be there waiting for her

Funny thing is her rejecting me completely made me lost any feelings I had for her. I don’t hate her though. Just neutral indifference

Last edited:
That's why having a oneitis is cuckoldry, because this what will happen to you

Simple , don't have a crush , stop being a cuck and you'll do fine.

You must hate hate her or youre a cuck

Just Bulk up bro

You must hate hate her or youre a cuck
I can’t help how I feel. I don’t hate her cause I understand her. Everyone’s shallow. It is what it is

At least she thinks my face is good

>oneitis
How's it feel to be underage and full of hope

This is why you should gymcel, skinnyboi

severe lankletism is a curse

I can’t help how I feel. I don’t hate her cause I understand her. Everyone’s shallow. It is what it is

At least she thinks my face is good
Stop being a fucking cuck and saying you "understand her" she doesn't understand or give a fuck about you. Nice brag too chad

Just approach hER in a different way

Stop being a fucking cuck and saying you "understand her" she doesn't understand or give a fuck about you. Nice brag too chad
No one gives a fuck about anyone lmao

I’m so far from Chad it’s funny. Thanks for making me laugh

No one gives a fuck about anyone lmao

I’m so far from Chad it’s funny. Thanks for making me laugh
You cant be that far off if she said "atleast your face looks good"

she probably has other reasons as well that shes too teehee to say. women like skinny pretty boys and take them over average muscular men.

she probably has other reasons as well that shes too teehee to say. women like skinny pretty boys and take them over average muscular men.

Yeah, I was thinking that. I think she thinks my face is good enough but not enough to make up for my manlet height AND skinny body

I’m pretty damn skinny right now. Depression mostly has made my appetite fucked

Your a dumbass if you think that is the real reason.
She was just to high inhib to tell you the truth like "tour too ugly for me" so she told you something that can be changed.

Your a dumbass if you think that is the real reason.
She was just to high inhib to tell you the truth like "tour too ugly for me" so she told you something that can be changed.

Nah because when I sent her a picture from when I was 30 lbs heavier (not on purpose) she started texting me a lot again, and asked if I wanted to go to a restaurant with her

What a cunt

Funny thing is her rejecting me completely made me lost any feelings I had for her. I don’t hate her though. Just neutral indifference
No, the funny thing is I have a strong feeling you would go back to her the very next chance you get.

Btw, if its true that the only reason a girl rejected you was that you are too skinny, youre a fakecell

Fucking moron if you bought that, if it wasn't you're weight then its your height or face or frame, if you're not 6/10+ then you have to settle for half your looksmatch.
also
>Cuck with oneitis
>incel
Pick one.

What a cunt

Fuck that bitch. These foids ain't shit. I wouldve slit her throat if there were no repercussions