Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turns out my father is blackpilled after all

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
I’ve always wondered about how my parents view the blackpill. Over the years, I’ve gotten mixed signals from both of them, and at times I’d wrongly assumed my father was redpilled/aggressively bluepilled as a result of this. I’ve never talked to him about it before, so I never truly knew what his beliefs were. However, a couple days ago, his views spilled out while he was reminiscing about his youth and how he met my mother when he was 20. He started talking about how he was approached by her in a club, and then went on to say that “The only guys that worry about what to say to women are guys that probably aren’t going to get anything. Everything is in stages. The first is how you look. If you’re scary looking, she’s not gonna want to get to know you, you got fuck all”

Water is wet, sure, but to hear that coming from my high school dropout, trucker, Led Zeppelin worshipping boomer father was a bit of a surprise. Exactly the type of clueless old man you’d expect to give you a slap on the back, tell you to grow a pair and “Be yourself”. In a way, the whole ordeal was both suifuel since my father lifemogs me to hell and back, but also lifefuel as I know I likely won’t have to deal with getting bullshit platitudes and gaslighting from him in the future.

Before I get accused of bragging, my father was a high tier normie in his prime, but the combination of him and my mother still resulted in me being born sub5. I was born and it was over

Last edited:
brutal dadpill tbh ngl
It’s more of a de-evolution pill. At 20, my father was going to clubs and managed to get APPROACHED. Here I am at the same age, rotting in subhumanity

Everything is bones. Bones are everything

It’s more of a de-evolution pill. At 20, my father was going to clubs and managed to get APPROACHED. Here I am at the same age, rotting in subhumanity

Everything is bones. Bones are everything
brutal

it was not supposed to be hard, if it's hard it's over

brutal

it was not supposed to be hard, if it's hard it's over
I used to think that, but what I realized is that it’s not hard. If it’s over, it cannot be hard, because it’s past the point of difficulty, it’s just simply not going to happen