Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Turns out girl I liked really is fucking chad jfl

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I wondered why she was never in class during lunch, turns out she's in the other class talking to this guy that looks white passing.
WARNING (SUICIDE FUEL):

I was sitting by the window and he was outside like it was a god damn anime and was calling out to her from the window and she kept making these weird kawaii faces to him jfl. I wish I shut that fucking window holy shit. :forcedsmile:

Who would have thought

Fuck. Sorry to hear that.

Brutal hspill good thing i dropouted

Jesus fucking christ lmao :lul::feelskek::feelsree::reeeeee:
I was inbetween them jfl. Cucked.is

6iuxna

I was sitting by the window and he was outside like it was a god damn anime and was calling out to her from the window and she kept making these weird kawaii faces to him jfl. I wish I shut that fucking window holy shit. :forcedsmile:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is why schools need to be segregated based on gender. It is not right for boys like us to witness this injustice while we are at school. School is not for dating, falling in love, romantic relationships, and sex/hookups. It is for learning.

This is why schools need to be segregated based on gender. It is not right for boys like us to witness this injustice while we are at school. School is not for dating, falling in love, romantic relationships, and sex/hookups. It is for learning.
They can't segregate schools anymore due to feminism.

They can't segregate schools anymore due to feminism.
We are making a major mistake for not segregating schools. Feminism has corrupted our youth

Main problem with school is that you can't cover your eyes and ears because someone might say something important or teacher might walk inside.
I have similar brutal stories like people secretly taking pics of me or women talking shit moment they see me.

Main problem with school is that you can't cover your eyes and ears because someone might say something important or teacher might walk inside.
I have similar brutal stories like people secretly taking pics of me or women talking shit moment they see me.
I hated the picture taking bullshit. Its dehumanizing, like I'm an animal in display in a zoo.

We've all been there. It's a commonly brutal pattern that will forever prevail. As an incel, you're better off stop being a oneitiscuck and accept that all females are utter trash.

What a chaotic life you're living, OP. You sound like a true main character. I feel like a NPC.

:yes: Imagine studying in exclusively male prussian-esque junker school.

This.

Unlucky, it's a cold world.

evers girl is fucking chad

Holy fucking based

1524538645 5991f7600b20b

I relate tbh. Brutal

I wondered why she was never in class during lunch, turns out she's in the other class talking to this guy that looks white passing.
WARNING (SUICIDE FUEL):

Overpill