Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turning 30 sent me back into the abyss of depression

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
In my mid to late 20's I kinda found ways to cope, and even though I knew it was over, I was able to enjoy hobbies and stuff. But turning 30 hit me like a ton of bricks and reawakened the pain of being a KHHV. An entire decade down the drain with nothing to show for it, and it's only gonna get more "over" from here on out. Almost all the people I went to school with are all married and some even have kids who are already in grade school. Meanwhile I still have yet to experience something that most of these fuckers experienced when they were 14-18 years old. It's evil how society doesn't allow euthanasia for incels. I would camp out at the euthanasia clinic on opening day if it became legal. Fuck this hell realm.

It's evil how society doesn't allow euthanasia for incels. I would camp out at the euthanasia clinic on opening day if it became legal. Fuck this hell realm.
I can never support the institutionalised euthanasia of incels. Because this would ultimately only result in the genocide of incels, usually orchestrated in secret by foids and cucks.

I'd rather be KHHV at 40 than go through a divorce rape, pay for kids that aren't mine or live with the fact that my kids are being corrupted by their mother. Incels fall hard, Chads fall even harder.

I can never support the institutionalised euthanasia of incels. Because this would ultimately only result in the genocide of incels, usually orchestrated in secret by foids and cucks.
That's what they would do. Foids are eugenics and selectionists at heart. They want virtually all men with inferior genes killed, and if they could go further, make all men submissive little pets to foids through lobotomies, or just make them bodies with dicks and without brains. They are fucked up.

Honestly you have a pretty good point. Though my personal desire to die outweighs my urge to live on to spite normies.

im in same situation ngl :feelsrope: wonder when will this gonna end, i dont have balls to rope.

im in same situation ngl :feelsrope: wonder when will this gonna end, i dont have balls to rope.

I don't have the balls either. Personally I'm just hoping for some kind of cataclysmic event or nuclear war, which probably won't happen. But I have a feeling God won't allow me an easy way out because he isn't done torturing me

Not that I’m saying you should do it, but why do you need a euthanasia clinic?

Sorry man we are just disabled retards it wasn't really our fault. Bro hug to you from another bro who is also a retard nearing 30 and I did nothing also since I was 19. It's brutal man. It really is. Surely something will give soon. There's lots of men who have fallen by the wayside. There will be a resolution in some way at some point. Nature always brings thing back into balance.

Im 29 and i dont care about being a virgin anymore go with a Stacy hooker

Im 29 and i dont care about being a virgin anymore go with a Stacy hooker
You said you were 26 here:

As a 30+ wizardcel, I know what you feel. In our 20s, we can waste time without being judged, but in our 30s, time is running against us and we've already branded as failures, if not by society then certainly by ourselves. We can escape societal judgement by locking ourselves in our rooms, but we can't escape from our own minds.

As a 33yo khhtv who has never even received a text message from a girl I feel you bro. I know exactly how you feel.