Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turning 26

BadStartingStats

BadStartingStats

Recruit
★★★★
Turning 26 years old and still khhv. Jfl literally over half my 20s just gone and i'm still rotting

Not only did I miss out on teen love, I'm also missing out on young adult love and the freedoms in my 20s

and to cap it all off turning 26 means I get kicked off my parents health insurance plan just brutal its over. birthdays are always depressing but this one is worse than usual :feelsrope:

I'm turning 26 very soon.

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING, YOU'RE A WARRIOR ON A GREATER MISSION, LIFE HAS A WAY of working itself out :yes: Happy birthday btw

THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING, YOU'RE A WARRIOR ON A GREATER MISSION, LIFE HAS A WAY of working itself out :yes: Happy birthday btw
OK GrAY

You're either a big winnER or you're a big losER

Turning 26 years old and still khhv. Jfl literally over half my 20s just gone and i'm still rotting

Not only did I miss out on teen love, I'm also missing out on young adult love and the freedoms in my 20s

and to cap it all off turning 26 means I get kicked off my parents health insurance plan just brutal its over. birthdays are always depressing but this one is worse than usual :feelsrope:
Over for gRay

Hey brocel, 4 more years and you can call yourself a wizard :feelsokman:

Happy birthday. Sorry you're feeling down bro. Looking back my 20s are just a blur. Do your best out there, you still got a few years left until wizardry.

Turned 26 year earlier in the year :cool:

What a waste of a life… I constantly feel like my adult life hasn’t started yet, but in reality, it’s long been OVER

I’m turning 31 soon, kek

that's brutal, we're in the same boat and soon we will be in our 30s and there's nothing we can do about it or go back to our prime time even tho prime is 27-33 or something but it definitely get harder the older you get

I have a couple of more years until this happens. This honestly scares me more than remaining a KV until im 30. What do u think u will do about health insurance?