Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turning 25: A reflection and its all downhill.

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
Turning 25 in about a week, looking at my current situation it is depressing.

0 friends, no significant money, no great job. People typically physically develop till they are around 25. At 25, you can look at yourself and have a solid idea of what you are working with for the rest of your life.

I am so physically shit I have never received a compliment, attention, ANYTHING from ANYONE. And to know that it is only downhill from now on? Hitting your peak and it not even getting you so much as a compliment is such a brutal thing to know.

A lot of youngcels on here, 16-19, really don't know what they have. They don't know how they will develop, what will happen, lots of people here talk about being in school. Opportunity to get a good job, having potential for moneymaxxing, Lots of opportunity to ascend. Lots of opportunity to live a decent life even if they don't ascend. Get a friend group, some already do. Maybe life will be shit without a romantic companion, but let me tell you, it is 10000x worse when you have absolutely no one at all.

Me? I have a deadend middling pay 9-5 wagie job with 2 hours of commuting a day. I come home so defeated I have no will to do anything but rot. On weekends I do nothing because it is too expensive and wouldn't be worth it anyways for someone that looks like me. I live in life hell, have reached my physical peak, hit my career peak, and there is no indicators anything will get better.

Last edited:
Me 26 and my life is over. I rot every day. I genuinely have no desire to acknowledge this birthday this year. I dont even like my family anyway. And I have no friends. I have no job. I have nothing,.really. I had a car but that is broken now too. I'm going to smoke a joint of my shitty weed and go for a walk around my council estate. I might just book a flight to Lebanon or Palestine or tel aviv and just go and see who will give me a rifle first to fight who. I don't really care what side they put me on.

Me 26 and my life is over. I rot every day. I genuinely have no desire to acknowledge this birthday this year. I dont even like my family anyway. And I have no friends. I have no job. I have nothing,.really. I had a car but that is broken now too. I'm going to smoke a joint of my shitty weed and go for a walk around my council estate. I might just book a flight to Lebanon or Palestine or tel aviv and just go and see who will give me a rifle first to fight who. I don't really care what side they put me on.
when i was 19 i wondered if it got worse as you got older. the answer is insanely yes. i relate to you, only person i have left is my mom who wants to take me out to a restaurant for my birthday and i keep giving her excuses as to no because i just dont want my subhuman fucking ass to be seen in public

ngl thought this was in lounge. 2 hours commute to work a shit job is horrible. thats why im jealous of high iq people they can get better jobs

Last edited:
I might just book a flight to Lebanon or Palestine or tel aviv and just go and see who will give me a rifle first to fight who. I don't really care what side they put me on
Lol lebanese will not give a random a riffle (riffle are more precious than men) they have already plenty of poor young men that would happily join them but can't.
For palestian well.. u will not reach gaza strip
And Israeli, if ur not jew it's over

25, truecel
Only work available for me is handling in warehouse
I did it last year, I stoped and now I will have to go back soon.
But I don't think I can be this usefull incel anymore :feelsrope:
The people that do these type of job are immigrants, or dads with kids, or youngster that talk about their nightclub experience and party all weekends without even inviting u.
I hope I get the strenght to end it all soon

yeah well im 29 and if I dont ascend or at least fuck something before I turn 30 in 9 months ama kill myself fr

Lol lebanese will not give a random a riffle (riffle are more precious than men) they have already plenty of poor young men that would happily join them but can't.
For palestian well.. u will not reach gaza strip
And Israeli, if ur not jew it's over
Nigga I have money to buy my rifle

On the bright side hitting your peak at 25 is kinda normie. I know many baldcels who hit their peak at 18 looks-wise

you say people who are young have time to ascend but yet you were young once too and yet here you are and same for the other 25+ year olds

Im gonna be 32, in half a year and I dunno what to do. I know how my future is likely going to turn out, but Im hoping for a miracle. Its fucking over, isnt it? Sad as fuck. Have no choice but to live through the misery because time isnt going to stop.

Im gonna be 32, in half a year and I dunno what to do. I know how my future is likely going to turn out, but Im hoping for a miracle. Its fucking over, isnt it? Sad as fuck. Have no choice but to live through the misery because time isnt going to stop.
I feel like at least at your age, you can kind of have a sense of peace that its over

I am 22, being younger but seeing your impending inceldom is kind of brutal

At least its been over for you for several years

But everyday I exist, I feel this sense of stress that my youth is slipping away from me and stuff and theres nothing on the horizon for me

I'm not trying to diminish your situation, im saying the knife is still stuck inside me and being twisted, while in your case the knifes been withdrawn and the damage is already done, but im experiencing a unique sort of pain and stress as my youth slips away

I feel like at least at your age, you can kind of have a sense of peace that its over

I am 22, being younger but seeing your impending inceldom is kind of brutal

At least its been over for you for several years

But everyday I exist, I feel this sense of stress that my youth is slipping away from me and stuff and theres nothing on the horizon for me

I'm not trying to diminish your situation, im saying the knife is still stuck inside me and being twisted, while in your case the knifes been withdrawn and the damage is already done, but im experiencing a unique sort of pain and stress as my youth slips away
Brutal, yeh I know what youre saying, cause I have been there, although im still very sad to be in the position, knowing its over.

I always tell people it doesnt get better with age, not through your 20s anyway, because every year that slips away, is a year closer to you having to truly accept it being over for you.

Brutal, yeh I know what youre saying, cause I have been there, although im still very sad to be in the position, knowing its over.

I always tell people it doesnt get better with age, not through your 20s anyway, because every year that slips away, is a year closer to you having to truly accept it being over for you.
:(

Oh well, I feel permenantly stuck in life, I feel like life is a race I lost a long time ago