Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel turning 24 soon

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
still khhv, still have no friends, still have to wage slave every day and come home to sit in my room for hours alone playing video games to try and get my mind off how shitty my life is

pretty sure nothing will change for the better at this point. it's horrible knowing you are living such a shitty life and realistically can't change the path you are going down.

i'd like to be loved, i'd like to have friends, be able to go out and have fun. but instead i was born and ugly and short introvert.

everything is genetics

30 soon
35 soon
40 soon

still khhv, still have no friends, still have to wage slave every day and come home to sit in my room for hours alone playing video games to try and get my mind off how shitty my life is

pretty sure nothing will change for the better at this point. it's horrible knowing you are living such a shitty life and realistically can't change the path you are going down.

i'd like to be loved, i'd like to have friends, be able to go out and have fun. but instead i was born and ugly and short introvert.
Introvert is death sentence. You have to get out of your own way and force yourself to speak to others.

Same

Introvert is death sentence. You have to get out of your own way and force yourself to speak to others.
not viable to do when you are ugly and short, nobody wants to deal with an introvert unless they are attractive and boost their social status by looking good or if they have money

It can change ONLY IF your surroundings allows it and you’re willing to put up with miraculous amount of effort but if you’re truly genetic dead and born into a shit situation then it would all be most likely meaningless in the long run and you’d still hit a dead end no matter what.

Life is literally just a game of luck and a matter of how long will it take for you to come in terms with that factor and reach the state where you’ve truly accepted it.

but instead i was born and ugly and short introvert.
Oh and being born introverted is not a genetic trait. You’re an introvert only because you’re ugly.

I’m sorry you’re feeling shitty btw brocel. Try maybe getting high or drunk and play some vidya.

not viable to do when you are ugly and short, nobody wants to deal with an introvert unless they are attractive and boost their social status by looking good or if they have money
We must fight or we will did like dogs

Oh and being born introverted is not a genetic trait. You’re an introvert only because you’re ugly.

I’m sorry you’re feeling shitty btw brocel. Try maybe getting high or drunk and play some vidya.
yes i know i wasn't born an introvert, nobody is. being an introvert or extrovert is a factor of circumstances, not a predefined trait.

but ya, when i was a kid, my parents divorced and my dad neglected me so i ate food to cope, leading me to be obese. this made it so not many kids wanted to be my friend.

as a teen, i was obese, short, and ugly, which made it so people REALLY didn't want to talk to me

i am insanely introverted now, to the point even a 10 minute conversation makes me start to lose focus on everything and it feels like i just ran a marathon

but ya, when i was a kid, my parents divorced and my dad neglected me so i ate food to cope, leading me to be obese. this made it so not many kids wanted to be my friend.
Brutal. I was a little chubby as well when I was super young thanks to foodcoping due to a lot of chaotic mess in my childhood.

Turned really skinny when I hit puberty and all the sudden started making friends for the first time in my life. It’s unbelievable how much of a factor your weight can be in making male friends during adolescence. Now I’m a little skinny fat again (almost 60kg at 173cm) and haven’t had any friends since middle-school. It is what it is tbh, I don’t care anymore. Most adult men don’t have friends anyway, all they care about is getting bitches by all means, it’s worthless to try to befriend people like that.

i am insanely introverted now, to the point even a 10 minute conversation makes me start to lose focus on everything and it feels like i just ran a marathon
I think that may be cause of something a little bit more extreme like autism or agoraphobia which I also suffer from. Just socializing on this forum makes me feel exhausted, I have to leave for hours just to get recharged again jfl.

I think that may be cause of something a little bit more extreme like autism or agoraphobia which I also suffer from. Just socializing on this forum makes me feel exhausted, I have to leave for hours just to get recharged again jfl.
i don't know, maybe it could be, maybe not. I can talk online for hours no problem but it's irl convos that drain me of energy and mental focus

24 is not that old, i still had some hope at that age. I'm turning 33 next year.

I didn't care about being an incel until i was 27. Never heard the term incel before that, but i almost always felt ashamed of being a virgin with no gf.

the older you get the less chances you have to ascend so don't waste the few years you have left until you hit your therties.

25 is the point of no return

No friends sounds morel like a mentalcel rather than uglycel or manlet.

I turned 24 a while back, still no friends, wagie, LDAR and alco cope, kinda nice to know someone is in my exact position

Just wait until the hobbies and copes get old and you can't enjoy them anymore, my body is screaming at me to stop doing this shit and go out and mate. Some days I don't have energy for copes due to this.

What do you wage slave with?

Incel and forced to wageslave for rent and crumbs; absolutely brutal

i turn 28 soon and its over

I regressed backwards since I joined this site its more over than it was since I joined thats how over it is

Being ugly sucks brocel, and arguably, to some extend, being short is even more brutal. At least as an ugly orc other predators will be afraid of you and won't mass with you as much. If you achieve wealthmaxx you can employ a tall nigger as a bodyguard, it would give you the temporary relief of felling like random people won't be likely to mass or intimidate you.

Are you intelligent at least?

I'm going to hang myself in the town park and traumatise as many kids as possible if the government doesn't send me prime pussy to fuck.