Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turning 20 today

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
I haven’t done anything significant since graduating hs except for getting a wageslave job for the first time this summer.

My life feels dull, plus I really never got the opportunity to enter college due to my low qualifications in school from chronic procrastination. I think I’ll just end up attending community college just to get a sense of self worth.

I’m not too keen on getting into a relationship, considering the social burden of maintaining one is enough to throw me off into asking some female out. I never had friends during my adolescence so I can hardly ever see myself being socially sustainable.

The beginning of the end. Enjoy it while it lasts brocel because once you get to your mid 20s to early 30s you are on your own in life until the day that you die.

The beginning of the end. Enjoy it while it lasts brocel because once you get to your mid 20s to early 30s you are on your own in life until the day that you die.
Nigga

Bruuuutal. Best of luck to you man, hopefully life turns out better for you then it did for me. :cryfeels::fuk:
It won't. I'm a khhv ricecel in Asia, can't even get noodlewhores.

Im 20,6 and i plan to rope today. When i was turning 20 i thought that life will become better for me, how naive i was...

It won't. I'm a khhv ricecel in Asia, can't even get noodlewhores.
Ricecels have it the hardest out of any other race. You have unlocked ultra extreme nightmare difficulty friend :shock:

Im 20,6 and i plan to rope today. When i was turning 20 i thought that life will become better for me, how naive i was...
Same man, same. I advise against roping though just in case god decides to be a cunt and send people who do that to hell. Not worth the risk since this life is already brutal as is, you don't want to experience anything worse.

Oh man I just turned 25 a few weeks ago. Here's to one of many more years
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

White foids are the hottest and it's a fact, you know it
Yeah, but makeup goes a long way. There's this one whore at my work who looks like a completely different person without it. Would be posting on here if she was born male.

Yeah, but makeup goes a long way. There's this one whore at my work who looks like a completely different person without it. Would be posting on here if she was born male.
I don't know her but I would still smash

Describe her looks brocel.
She has purple hair and looks like the stereotypical alt girl. Has cleopatra eye makeup, and pale skin. Chad only, but we already knew this. Still would

Yeah i turned 19 this last week. Agepill is brutal. Each year gets worse

She has purple hair and looks like the stereotypical alt girl. Has cleopatra eye makeup, and pale skin. Chad only, but we already knew this. Still would
She needs to be gangbanged by a mayocel and a ricecel ASAP (IN VIDEO GAME)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: life of a truecel in two pictures kek
David goggins would have been a .is user if he wasn't 6'2, he is a turbo autist and low iq, you can clearly tell by that gif

David goggins would have been a .is user if he wasn't 6'2, he is a turbo autist and low iq, you can clearly tell by that gif
Deeply true. I respect his dedication though. I wish I had the strength to be that disciplined in life.

Deeply true. I respect his dedication though. I wish I had the strength to be that disciplined in life.
Yeah same, but strength and discipline can also be determined by genetics but people like to take credit for it and blame us for not being "disciplined enough"

Yeah same, but strength and discipline can also be determined by genetics but people like to take credit for it and blame us for not being "disciplined enough"
THEY DON'T KNOW ME SON!

I feel the same at 20 as I did at 16. Agepill is brutal

jesus christ i didn’t need a blackpill this hard right before bed.

happy belated 20th. you dont seem much like a cel though rather than just a doomer