Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turned a rice aspie into my incel friend

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
I know a ricecel irl, who miserably failed to get with a rice female during the first few weeks of uni.

She asked him to hang out and get drinks with him but then friendzoned him.

She basically played with his heart for a while before moving on to this white chad who ended up dumping her and leaving her to rot.

But my point is that I told him the reason why no girls liked him was because he was an asian subhuman and blackpilled him

thankfully now he gave up on women and i have an incel friend who i can bond over hating women with :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
:feelsautistic:

Invite your fellow trucel brother to the site

Nice its really brutal to get through.. but girls are for Chads only.

We can't change that, but we can just accept it and do other things with our life.

Is he subhuman because he is Asian? There's a whole country full of Asians, all he has to do is graduate.

Jealous, always wanted an irl Incel friend.

Is he subhuman because he is Asian? There's a whole country full of Asians, all he has to do is graduate.
the asians are white only in other countries tho+he is a faggot who only talks about studying and grades

In Singapore as an example they did a study and found 89% of 27 year old males were single for the entire of last year. While most females were in relationships.

Asian women in Asia would rather just stay single and childless their wholes lives, than date an Asian. Or other women will share a Chang.

there are no rices where i live. the closest ive seen is a hapa

In Singapore as an example they did a study and found 89% of 27 year old males were single for the entire of last year. While most females were in relationships.

Asian women in Asia would rather just stay single and childless their wholes lives, than date an Asian. Or other women will share a Chang.
Wow.
the asians are white only in other countries tho+he is a faggot who only talks about studying and grades
Ricecel being a ricecel.

yessss spread the word