Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turned 25 TODAY , im 0.5 wizard now (5/10 years till 30 ) , its lowinhib or die now litteraly , Thought about parkouring since i got time

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
Looksmax is a fucking meme , only to the point your slim , muscles and all mean shit when you got bad STATS to beginn with
174 cm / 5 8 , black , bad jawline , mentalcel ...

Stealing became fun , not owing this shithole anything and taking feels good , others are blessed too , genetics / wealth etc , Why should we of all suffer?

But people are brainwashed , work their asses off and call it their purpose , pathetic , how fucking pathetic but thats Animals i guess.

anyways , continue the cope and become lower inhib , theres no need to care much after all this nonsence.

Last edited:
The truth shall set us free

5 more years and you will be one of us, man.

Looksmax is a fucking meme , only to the point your slim , muscles and all mean shit when you got bad STATS to beginn.
174 cm / 5 8 , black , bad jawline , mentalcel ...

Stealing became fun , not owing this shithole anything and taking feels good , others are blessed too , genetics / wealth etc , Why should we of all suffer?

But people are brainwashed , work their asses off and call it their purpose , pathetic , how fucking pathetic but thats Animals i guess.

anyways , continue the cope and become lower inhib , theres no need to care much after all this nonsence.

Happy birthday! I got the exact same birthday as you 12/28/94!!

And I also feel like human garbage :feelsohgod:
But at least I got cake

Don't go ER, I repeat do not go ER, Cho or Sodini.

i wont go er , why should i? , i want to see and participate in the collapse

But at least I got cake

so your 25 now too? well welcome to the club i guess , you dont feel like human garbage , but others made sure you feel that way

Fellow Spaniard!? :feelsautistic:
Yes but actually no, half of my family is spanish (father side), my other half is latino. All the men in my father's half are tall (6' at least), but not me tho, I got the shitty part of the deal.

But at least I got cake
I remember a time when people born in 1994 were soooo young, now you people are also long past your teens lol
Damn, even people born in the early 2000s are getting mature.

OP, what were your late teen (17-19) years like? Just wondering.

Yes but actually no, half of my family is spanish (father side), my other half is latino.
Over for you, I'm also half Spaniard while my other half is Dutch.

Isn't it more accurate to say that you're 5/6th wizard

Isn't it more accurate to say that you're 5/6th wizard
actually smart , but 20 - 30 is mostly the all or nothing phase

looks bad for me but will see

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back