Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turned 22 today

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
Gonna do nothing except wage cuck. Still no gf, still living with parents, still on here, still a failure. Few more short years and ill be an oldcel

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal brocel. 21 here man. My deepest condolences. Any plans on surgerymaxxing?

Cope or rope now. "Happy" birthday btw

The only way i know is ropemaxxing famalam

happy birthday

“Happy” birthday

Gonna do nothing except wage cuck. Still no gf, still living with parents, still on here, still a failure. Few more short years and ill be an oldcel
Welcome to grandpahood.

Do you have any advice for 18 year old cels?

Do you have any advice for 18 year old cels?
If you’re gonna go yo college, be absolutely certain you’re gonna get a degree that will actually get you somewhere. So many people finish college with tens of thousands in debt with a worthless degree. You’re probably better off just getting into a trade like an electrician or something. Also, do EVERYTHING you can to ascend before your chance to experience teen love is gone forever

Don´t blink, before you know it you are 26 like me, where did the years go..

Also 22 brother. I don't see myself ascending ever but for all the youngcels out there college might be where you do. Just remember to act low inhib.

Also 22 brother. I don't see myself ascending ever but for all the youngcels out there college might be where you do. Just remember to act low inhib.
College is hell for most incels

i tried in freshman year and a little in sophomore all with no success. often being straight up laughed at or ignored. even to this day when we would have class if i had a female partner they wouldn’t even look at me and just do her part of the work.

as i grew older i noticed i was quite repulsive
Brutal. I remember i went up yo a foid to ask her out abd she told me to go away

I'm 24 and it's fucking brutal. Can't believe i was 18 6 years ago.
"Happy" birthday.

I think I might fortunately be one of the youngest users here, the only person I can think of who youthmogs me is Johnwickcel. The main reason I’m certain I’ll be stuck here is that I’m 5’4 and haven’t grown in 3 years. That said, I’m still trying to claw my way out before the nightmare dial gets cranked to 11 in college

Turned 22 a week ago. Hopefully only have a few years left

My condolences
HAPPY AFTERBIRTHDAY!

brutal :cryfeels:
can relate
anyway, happy birthday... I guess
hope you had a good one

same age as ER. 22

I’m 23, haven’t celebrated a birthday since I was 10 years old. The day I turned 21 I went to the liquor store and bought a 6 pack, went home and drank it alone.

I’m 23, haven’t celebrated a birthday since I was 10 years old. The day I turned 21 I went to the liquor store and bought a 6 pack, went home and drank it alone.
based and drunkpilled

I'm 23. It never began for us, brother.

Every birthday I get more depressed than the previous year. Every New Year's Eve I don't get to kiss a cute girl at 12:00 am.

Each year I try to get a girlfriend, I really do! I approach girls in person. I message a lot of them online. And it never works. I try for 1-2 months then give up and wait for the next year.

But one of these years I won't try anymore.

It's over for birthdaycels

Happy late birthday.

Happy birthday bro, hope you get better
I know that feel tho

Brutal. 22 is pretty bad, but wait until 25. That one hits you like a train.

I think I might fortunately be one of the youngest users here, the only person I can think of who youthmogs me is Johnwickcel. The main reason I’m certain I’ll be stuck here is that I’m 5’4 and haven’t grown in 3 years. That said, I’m still trying to claw my way out before the nightmare dial gets cranked to 11 in college
No clawing out of 5’4 height

Rage hank

I turned Saint Elliot's age not too long ago myself. PDA pisses me off to new ExtRemes. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: