Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Turned 22, i feel so horrible

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
@22yearoldcel thoughts. :waitwhat:
Same as him,since i was about 10 i think, i never had a real birth day where friends and other family members were invited.because i didn't had any real friends and family members didn't gave a shit about me.all my birthdays since then are like this:my mom buys a birthday cake and invites one of my cousins(male) to our house and we watch tv for an hour and finish the cake then my brother and my cousin go play videogames or watch a movie in his room and i go to my room rotting like always.

+it was the year i finally found the black pill and incel community and knew i am actually an incel:cryfeels:missed out on teen love and being born a sand nig in a shithole country took all the meanings away from my life.

What's intresting is that i saw and heard countless examples of the blackpill irl before i knew anything about it.iranians are very straight forward like these niggers have no shame telling truths about you that makes you uncomfortable and mock you for it... one example is this thread by @incelerated :

I've been told many times by niggas that i'm ugly and i have a horrible frame/body,and what's brutal is that most of the time they're not trying to make fun of me they're 100% serious.

I wanted to write more but i have an exam tommorow:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday. I turn 22 next month. I hope I pass away ASAP