Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel turned 19

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
i forgot my birthday was today, no one has said anything to me to make me aware of that fact not even my own mother, no cake or anything, just worked a shift, come home and rot like any other day. i feel like im living the life of a middle aged man already. And its only going to get worse, something must be done this shit soon. i need to wrap up my life and just rope soon, not sure why i am still breathing all i do is wage slave and play video games, have never experienced much else in life socially, was always the weird outcast kid that was called names and bullied, now no one even knows i exist or acknowledges the day i was born

The only happy birthday I got on my birthday was when my punch in clock at work wished me happy birthday jfl.

so called best years of life are over, I say make your 20s bettER

yep. last year as a "teen". soon im going to be kicked out and be truly alone. ive leeched as much as i can have had my power turned off a few times because my mom got mad and tried to patronize me about "growing up and being a man now" meanwhile she babies around my almost adult female cousins and treats them like gods compared to me and then yells at me about all my "wrong think" and "delusions".

i feel like im living the life of a middle aged man already.

You're 19, STFU :feelswhat:

I don't want to deny your distress or whatever, but do not talk about feeling like a "middle aged man". I'm 42, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what awaits you.

You're 19, STFU :feelswhat:

I don't want to deny your distress or whatever, but do not talk about feeling like a "middle aged man". I'm 42, I'm pretty sure you have no idea what awaits you.

yea thats why i said i cant imagine how much worse it could get when i already feel so old. i want to rope before that age but i doubt i have it in me to be honest, if i could get a gun i would still probably pussy out i would need to be high/drunk or something

yea thats why i said i cant imagine how much worse it could get when i already feel so old. i want to rope before that age but i doubt i have it in me to be honest, if i could get a gun i would still probably pussy out i would need to be high/drunk or something

This meme is kind of cheesy, but there still is truth to it IMHO :

AGxjKew 700b

19 is young, 30 is when it’s completely over