Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turn to Christ my brethren

R

RhymeClimb

Greycel
It's not over. I don't know what you've been through personally, but I do know this: No matter how bad things get, you can always count on Jesus Christ.

He will be your faithful companion when no one's there for you. He will be your light in a world of darkness. He will guide you on a path of righteousness, away from the sins of the world.

Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior will always be there for you. Turn to Christ my brethren.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Thy infiltrator shall be hanged" -grAYcel 8:3

It's not over. I don't know what you've been through personally, but I do know this: No matter how bad things get, you can always count on Jesus Christ.

He will be your faithful companion when no one's there for you. He will be your light in a world of darkness. He will guide you on a path of righteousness, away from the sins of the world.

Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior will always be there for you. Turn to Christ my brethren.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
I'll just leave this video here.
View: https://youtu.be/bDbPi_X2yUY?si=kgrA7hS5-Ojz9xy6

nice PFP brocel
Touhou patchouli 1

Thanks Nosecel