Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turkish national Incel hero Pungent arrested by feds

Super Nigger Boy

Super Nigger Boy

Proud Turkman
Arrested because his speech in twitter space room

He said ''If I had a daughter, I would fuck her first'' no freedom of expression... sad day for turkcels
GXQdi1tW0AArnv7

larper, not an incel

Imagine fucking your own kid, Thats basically incest, Basically alabama

He sounds and looks like an asshole.

That is @Cock'nBalls

erdogan going schizo mode
he's scared cuz he knows turkcel legions will storm his palace in armenia

He said ''If I had a daughter, I would fuck her first'' no freedom of expression... sad day for turkcels
GXQdi1tW0AArnv7
Actually based.

Fuck this fucking degenerated piece of shit.

I’ll take the M8L8TH fan over this guy as representative of turkcels, thanks

Ertürk Kösen is his irl name.

Turkey's Obscenity law (which is what he is being tried for) is super sus and vague. Incest itself is legal there so that's not the issue.

Regardless, Turkey is a super cuck'd country. Kemal Ataturk is a retard who thought he could make his nation "European" by adopting crappy liberal values. Fuck Turkey!

Last edited:
Ertürk Kösen is his irl name.

Turkey's Obscenity law (which is what he is being tried for) is super sus and vague. Incest itself is legal there so that's not the issue.

Regardless, Turkey is a super cuck'd country. Kemal Ataturk is a retard who thought he could make his nation "European" by adopting crappy liberal values. Fuck Turkey!
Ataturk was an albanian shitskin and cuck

GXQdi1tW0AArnv7
Turks arrested him? how? they have feds in turkey? its normal for them to marry cousins and sisters. for what was he arrested?

Turks arrested him? how? they have feds in turkey? its normal for them to marry cousins and sisters. for what was he arrested?
It is just for show maybe because he said something about their Cuck President maybe.

Horrible crime of being edgy on internet