Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turkish Man with connection to the incel community slaughter ex(?) gf and lover

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
His name is Semih Çelik'in. He slaughtered two foids, then jumped off a building.

sur-canisi-semih-celik-odasinin-fotograflari-ortaya-cikti-iste-evinden-cikanlar-xgob_cover.jpg.webp

Google translated from a Turkish article so may not be perfect.

Murderer Semih Çelik's 'incel' connection revealed! Detentions awaited

Semih Çelik, who brutally murdered Ayşenur Halil and İkbal Uzuner in Istanbul and then committed suicide, was found to have connections to groups that describe themselves as "incels" on a messaging app. Following the murders, the police launched a comprehensive surveillance nationwide following supportive and praising posts from this group.

Turkey was shaken by two brutal murders committed in Istanbul last Friday. The 19-year-old murderer named Semih Çelik killed Ayşenur Halil and İkbal Uzuner, who are the same age, and then committed suicide by jumping off the walls in Edirnekapı. This horrific incident caused great outrage in the country.

As a result of social media posts and searches conducted at his home, much new information about Semih Çelik has come to light. According to Milliyet, examinations of the killer's phone revealed some previously unknown facts. Investigations into Çelik's circle and social media connections have been deepened.

It was revealed that Semih Çelik was communicating with people called 'incels' in a group he was a member of via a messaging app. 'Incel', which is short for the English phrase 'involuntary celibacy' (involuntary bachelor), refers to people who are hostile to women and the society they live in, and who are pro-violence.

It was determined that supportive and praising messages were shared from this messaging app group one day after the blood-curdling murders committed by Semih Çelik. Police launched a major surveillance nationwide.

In the monitoring and surveillance efforts conducted over the internet, accounts and sites that publish and share sexual, violent and racist content, especially the 'incel' movement, have begun to be monitored.

It is expected that the work of the security forces on the structure, which also supported the knife attack carried out by an attacker using 'far-right' symbols in Eskişehir in August, will turn into operations and detentions.

Also, apparently the Turkish police is monitoring incels 24/7 now so be careful my fellow turkcels out there

Last edited:
right as I just finished rewatching Whatever

I have seen it yesterday the dude killed his GIRLFRIEND and his LOVER

That guy facially moggs 95% of this forum. What is he shortcel?

not a saint, just some random faggot.
That guy facially moggs 95% of this forum. What is he shortcel?
Honorary Saint? Considering he was in contact with the incels.

Also based Turkish incel community

The police launched a nationwide massive surveillance on “supportive” and “praising” posts that were spread on the internet the day after the murders committed by Semih Çelik and were determined to have been taken from a group on a messaging application where people with these views were included.

His name is Semih Çelik'in. He slaughtered two foids, then jumped off a building.

sur-canisi-semih-celik-odasinin-fotograflari-ortaya-cikti-iste-evinden-cikanlar-xgob_cover.jpg.webp

Google translated from a Turkish article so may not be perfect.

Murderer Semih Çelik's 'incel' connection revealed! Detentions awaited

Also, apparently the Turkish police is monitoring incels 24/7 now so be careful my fellow turkcels out there
Personality man strikes again.

I thought it will be about knajjd :lul:

I thought it will be about knajjd :lul:
I don't think he has the physical strength to carry out such an act. Maybe if he drove a truck and ran people over I would believe, but not this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

• EternalShin
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back