Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

turkey to outlaw adultery

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
Based turkish president says Turkey should consider criminalizing adultery again. 

ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey should again consider criminalizing adultery, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday, revisiting an issue that caused outrage among secular Turks and warnings from the European Union when his party raised it more than a decade ago.

“This is a very old issue, far-reaching. It should be discussed. It was already in our legal proposals (in 2004) in the first place. At that time we took a step in accordance with the EU’s demands, but we made a mistake,” he said.

Erdogan’s comment that by meeting EU standards Turkey made a mistake underscores the growing divide between Ankara and Brussels and may not bode well for a coming summit with the bloc in March.

Turkey decriminalized adultery for women in the late 1990s. It had long been legal for men.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-adultery/turkey-should-again-consider-criminalizing-adultery-erdogan-says-idUSKCN1G42BU

A wise leader, in my opinion, who has a vision for a cure for the present day's degeneracy.

it will never pass all the turkish feminist cunts will vote against it

praise recep tayyip erdogan
praise irwandi yusuf
praise rodrigo duterte

Erdogan is a Godsent for Turkcels.

Adulter(ers)/(esses) need to be exterminated.

I'd like him more if he didn't try to flood Europe with rapefugees. Like seriously, fuck off I already have enough competition, I don't need arabs coming in and raping everyone in sight, thereby ruining whatever that is left.

I'd like him more if he didn't try to flood Europe with rapefugees. Like seriously, fuck off I already have enough competition, I don't need arabs coming in and raping everyone in sight, thereby ruining whatever that is left.
Don't worry, they won't settle in your shithole second-world Eastern European country.

Don't worry, they won't settle in your shithole second-world Eastern European country.

LMAO, as if that matters. Buddy, they're bringing them in by the dozens willingly. It doesn't matter if they want to settle here, they'll come in, do their raping and then leave for Sweden, Germany whatever. They may all not stay, but the damage is already done. Plus not everyone will leave, some will stay.

As a turk ive to say that erdogan is a fucking bastard. I wish him a painful death tbh.

Sounds good, if they break the law,stone em

Based Erdogan.

That's what I like to hear

I wish it was like that everywhere.
Degenerates deserve to be paraded through the streets naked and then brutally executed.