Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Turkey needs to be more based country.

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I see many lifefuel news in TV but also I see suifuel news too. There are many men in Turkey who are incel but they don't know about this community. There are many whiteknights and independent foids. Recep Tayyip Ercuckdogan needs to remove foids rights immediately but sadly he is weak muslim leader. Turkey has the potential for the beta uprising.

are you a turkishcel OP?

"There are many men in Turkey who are incel but they don't know about this community."

u mean all of the league of legends players?

"There are many men in Turkey who are incel but they don't know about this community."

There are more than that.

most arabs (including turks) have always been backwards thinking and narrow minded,thats why any sort of movement will never gain any traction

prime example,wonder why all live gaming services have their own dedicated turkish server/region?
they insufferable and not enjoyable to play with

prime example,wonder why all live gaming services have their own dedicated turkish server/region?
they insufferable and not enjoyable to play with
Thats why I play singleplayer open world games. Playing online makes you cancer.