Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Turkey Is Coming Close To The End

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Government tries to be based and middle easternize the country with bringing refugees but Turkish people gone crazy. Chads and foids having public sex parties everyday. This makes me so angry. I want to stop them. I don't want Turkey to end like west.

Turkcel tags: @Mentally lost cel @HighTGymcel @Cope_Time

Last edited:

We need a revolution :feelsthink:

Why are there pakis and somalis in turkey?!?!?!?!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: KILL THEM (in Super Smash bros)

Where do these public sex parties take place? In the street?

Where do these public sex parties take place? In the street?
University parties. But chad only. One of them happened in martyrdom. It was a giga ragefuel moment when I knew that.

It is over, the west has taken over the world through media

University parties. But chad only. One of them happened in martyrdom. It was a giga ragefuel moment when I knew that.
where is "martyrdom"?

Why are there pakis and somalis in turkey?!?!?!?!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: KILL THEM (in Super Smash bros)
- turk roach living in Canada lol do something
Turks are nothing but kebab pussies that get slapped around in Germany and mainland Europe

I can private message you a video of this group of pakis gang banging a turkish foid in Holland right now

It’s nearly impossible for Erdogan to traditionalize every part, because we all know who really has control over the minds of people and over the Gouvernements

Turks are nothing but kebab pussies that get slapped around in Germany and mainland Europe

I can private message you a video of this group of pakis gang banging a turkish foid in Holland right now
Says arab-n1gger mutt your people are worst than turks

Government tries to be based and middle easternize the country with bringing refugees but Turkish people gone crazy. Chads and foids having public sex parties everyday. This makes me so angry. I want to stop them. I don't want Turkey to end like west.

Turkcel tags: @Mentally lost cel @HighTGymcel @Cope_Time
Most turks are sandcels anyways

DZPjJOcWAAA1maL

Says arab-n1gger mutt your people are worst than turks
First do something about the millions of your family member sent to the next life by George w Bush lol go save your brothers from gautamanamo they need you

Your country is a shambolic terrorist filled joke you can't talk to me

First do something about the millions of your family member sent to the next life by George w Bush lol go save your brothers from gautamanamo they need you

Your country is a shambolic terrorist filled joke you can't talk to me
Says mutt who’s country had Islamic brotherhood official party :lul: cope harder whites will see u as another terrorist Sand n1gger

Last edited:
Istanbul, Edirnekapı. Honorful soldiers died and they are resting there but these piece of shits don't respect them. Ragefuel

View attachment 622689
People had sex in cemetery for soldiers? How do you know that? You saw it live or from a video? Or just rumours?

Why are all dead Turkish soldiers martyrs? Bullshit. They aren't!

Turkey has conscription. So, soldiers are forced to serve, they aren't honourful. It's the same as in Finland; there was nothing honorable to die in a war against Russia; all the soldiers were conscripts, they had no choice of being or not being there.

If all Turkish soldiers who die are martyrs, are all Ukrainian soldiers who die martyrs also?

At least Ukrainian soldiers are more honorable than Turkish and Finnish soldiers, since Ukraine does not deploy conscripts to fight and stopped conscription altogether this year, because all the training stuff were/are too busy in the war, they don't have enough time to train new soldiers and they have more willing, non-conscript soldiers than weapons to equip them.

Please pm me the vid tbh.

Turks are the next race after whites to get cucked by even darker muslims and Niggers. Japan is also next.

Isn't it funny how the Egyptian Royal Family is Turkish/Albanian/French? hehe:forcedsmile:

The end of turkey is a win for armenia. So by all means, get woke and become degenerate trannies etc

i wish i was living during the ottoman empire and was high ranked there , i want my harem of hot foids :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
If the new Sultan didn't kill you for treason (his POV), you'd be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back