Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turkcels, how religious is Turkey?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
How religious is Turkey in comparison to the rest of the Middle East? Do the Turks consider themselves superior to the Arabs and if so what is their belief of superiority based upon?

I am always so interested how groups from different areas of the world view each other.

@Blacktarpill

Isnt @knajjd from there?

turkey is a bird nigga

far less religious than mideast

t.been to turkey

than again

more conservative in villages, liberal in big cities

@knajjd @canino1997 Care to fill us in?

It is not that religious but ppl are pushing religious shit these days. I hate them.

Why would you compare it to the Middle East if it is a European country?

Less religious than the rest of muslim countries i'd assume.

@knajjd @Cuyen @Blacktarpill

Do the Turks consider themselves superior to the Arabs and if so what is their belief of superiority based upon?
According to statistics there are too many Muslims, but there are very few people who you can truly say that they are religious. Almost every Turk I know hate Arabs. There's extreme racism against Kurds and Arabs. Most Arabs are seen as bigot, primitive, savage and ignorant people etc. which I think is wrong.

Last edited:
There's extreme racism against Kurds and Arabs. Most Arabs are seen as bigot, primitive, savage and ignorant people etc. which I think is wrong.
Does the fact Muhammad was an Arab not affect this thinking?

Not at all. Modern Arabs are actually despised. In Palestine, a Saudi Arabian journalist was given a tour by a Palestinian, and all the local kids were throwing stuff at the Saudi bitch, despite him waving at everyone, trying to play it cool. Moreover, the woke Islamic people feel that Saudi Arabia is controlled by zionists and therefore they're not really our allies, despite them being in control of the holy cities. With all the wealth in the world, they aren't doing anything to stop US war crimes in various countries. They're even bombing the shit out of Yemen. I hate the Saudi scum as well.

Not at all. Modern Arabs are actually despised. In Palestine, a Saudi Arabian journalist was given a tour by a Palestinian, and all the local kids were throwing stuff at the Saudi bitch, despite him waving at everyone, trying to play it cool. Moreover, the woke Islamic people feel that Saudi Arabia is controlled by zionists and therefore they're not really our allies, despite them being in control of the holy cities. With all the wealth in the world, they aren't doing anything to stop US war crimes in various countries. They're even bombing the shit out of Yemen. I hate the Saudi scum as well.
Saudi Arabians are Arabs but not all Arabs are Saudis though, ‘Arabs’ is just the generic name for everyone from Iraq to Egypt pretty much, no? Egyptians hate the Israelis.

Moreover, the woke Islamic people feel that Saudi Arabia is controlled by zionists and therefore they're not really our allies, despite them being in control of the holy cities.
But this is true, is it not?

Saudi Arabians are Arabs but not all Arabs are Saudis though, ‘Arabs’ is just the generic name for everyone from Iraq to Egypt pretty much, no? Egyptians hate the Israelis.
Egypt is ruled by a Jew, though. And yes, I know that not all Saudis are Arabs, but I picked Saudis as an example since they are in control of the holy city of Mecca and make a hell lot of money, not only because of the pilgrimage but also because of the oil they produce. I'm a Sunni that's pro-Iran. That's how much I dislike Saudi Arabia.
But this is true, is it not?
Yes, very much so. I'm not going to the pilgrimage as a way of protesting. Even though it's one of the five pillars in Islam. :feelsrope:

no they are saying that there's a reason why god send his last prophet to the arabs they were ignorant , extremist polytheist and practised weird traditions made up by their ancestors it's called Jahiliyyah and also look at this verse from Holy Quran
Quran 9:97 ; The Arabs are the worst in rejection and hypocrisy, and more likely not to know the limits of what God has sent down upon His messenger. God is Knower, Wise.

not all of them though

Quran 9:99 ; From the Arabs there is he who acknowledges God and the Last day, and considers his spending as a means towards God, and the support of the messenger. It indeed makes them closer. God will admit them in His mercy; God is Forgiving, Compassionate.

Last edited:
According to statistics there are too many Muslims, but there are very few people who you can truly say that they are religious. Almost every Turk I know hate Arabs. There's extreme racism against Kurds and Arabs. Most Arabs are seen as bigot, primitive, savage and ignorant people etc. which I think is wrong.
Arabs are one of the most alright Muslims tbh

from an outside perspective i'd guess its kind of like the bible belt, but islamic. idk if anatolians are like paki tier religious though

Can't believe you actually buy into this shit jfl

No he's right, it's only 5%. It's a western asian country
Don't argue with me on this. Sisi is an actual Jew. His mother is from a place in Egypt in which Jews form the majority. He denied this claim at first but later accepted it. And even if it's 5%, I consider Turkey to be a European country. After all, they also have white-passing people.

Don't argue with me on this. Sisi is an actual Jew. His mother is from a place in Egypt in which Jews form the majority. He denied this claim at first but later accepted it. And even if it's 5%, I consider Turkey to be a European country. After all, they also have white-passing people.
@Blacktarpill is a little turkish man

turkey is a bird nigga
EEA0223F E69D 4FC4 B743 14F2B5C6C4FB

i hope turkey do something big :feelskek:

It's more than that? I consider it to be a European country.
No it's no more than that. The information is easily accessible. Regardless of your considerations.

High iq

How religious is Turkey in comparison to the rest of the Middle East? Do the Turks consider themselves superior to the Arabs and if so what is their belief of superiority based upon?

I am always so interested how groups from different areas of the world view each other.
People here are not religious at all. Everyone here drinks, have sex before marriage and do other stuff like that regularly. I live in the west part of turkey and its very hard to find people who don't do these sort of things here especially if they are young. Religion is dying here, most people that are religious are the old ones.

I've noticed that a lot of Muslims seem to hate the Saudis...especially the royal family (I use that term loosely).

Also, what is woke Islamic people?

Dedly srs.
@Blacktarpill is a little turkish man
I know many Turkish people. I don't like them.
No it's no more than that. The information is easily accessible. Regardless of your considerations.
Still, it's in Europe, so I'm not wrong, either.
Too bad there's many Wahhabi type of people even here in the Netherlands. They suck up to the Saudis so hard.
I've noticed that a lot of Muslims seem to hate the Saudis...especially the royal family (I use that term loosely).

Also, what is woke Islamic people?
Yes, that's true. Most of the Islamic community despises the Saudis because of their power they don't use for unity or for the betterment of the worldwide Islamic community.

Also, "woke" is a term used by millennials to describe people who are aware of how everything truly works, seeing more than what there is at face value.

Last edited:
I supported Saudi Arabia until they started letting foids drive. Now it's all going to shit over there.

Firstly, Turkey is a secular country and although it is said that the vast majority of the population are Muslims, it is not really the case.
People say that they are muslims; however, they don't act like one.
So I can say that Turkey is somewhat religious in little towns but definately less religious than the Arabic countries.

The vast majority of Turks also hate Arabs and often complain about getting confused with them.

I'm not a turkcel

Firstly, Turkey is a secular country and although it is said that the vast majority of the population are Muslims, it is not really the case.
People say that they are muslims; however, they don't act like one.
So I can say that Turkey is somewhat religious in little towns but definately less religious than the Arabic countries.

The vast majority of Turks also hate Arabs and often complain about getting confused with them.
Really? Who often mistakes Turks for Arabs and what is the typical Turkish reaction to that?

Really? Who often mistakes Turks for Arabs and what is the typical Turkish reaction to that?

Especially Americans mistake Turks for Arabs. They often say "Do you ride camels in Turkey bro?" or "Can your foids go out by herselves?".
Yeah we have no deserts in Turkey and its being a secular country foids can go out but they can get catcalled in some areas.

Turkey is gradually becoming pretty much like the US culturally. It is one of the most incel populated countries; however, all incels in Turkey are bluepilled as fuck so they don't get it; also Chads get worshipped to the oblivion in Turkey based on my observations.