Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TURBO TERACUCK puts a photo of a model who he thinks is "similar looking" to him on bumble instead of his, and lets his gf fuck chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
dq50ie3r4pk61.jpg

"i like to share"... there's really no limits to how low some men will go for a crumb of pussy. holy shit. also JFL at "similar looking" when he probably put a photo of a good looking guy and he's the aliexpress version

Fuck this liberal cunt

Literal cuckold and liberal, go figure

where did you get the cuck part from?

the memes have taken shape and form

i see. he's saying that he wants to cuck some girl's bf though, not that he wants some guy to fuck his gf
idk man i think he means getting a gf and letting her fuck chad and tyrone on the side. that's what some cucks are legit accepting these days in order to keep a gf.

i see. he's saying that he wants to cuck some girl's bf though, not that he wants some guy to fuck his gf
''I like to share''

''Non-monogamous only in your side''

He is clearly saying that the foid can engage in polygamy, while he will be in monogamy

idk man i think he means getting a gf and letting her fuck chad and tyrone on the side. that's what some cucks are legit accepting these days in order to keep a gf.
''I like to share''

''Non-monogamous only in your side''

He is clearly saying that the foid can engage in polygamy, while he will be in monogamy
i see

which in practice means she will get railed by chad and tyrone daily, and he will never have sex and will only be in her life to give her money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back