Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Turbo manlet heightmogged,skullmogged,framemogged

Copecell

Copecell

Banned
-
Notice how he fakes a smile for the camera and then immediately drops that fake smile off his face once the photo's taken. At 0:15 is another sad moment it's clear that the female has dominance over him, look at how small and weak he is compared to her and then he has to look UP to thank her for her time. It's clear that his confidence is just about zero for being about 4'10. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He just needs a shower.

The Faker Girls, pretending not to be repulsed.

Fuck, I'd be shining with glee if I got between two hot girls both SO MUCH taller than me @_@

Just watch his body language.
LMAO!!

How fucking tiny is this guy

Being dominated by an Asian female she's probably like 5'6 and in heels, but she still mogs him to death.

Whenever i see this i get so confused. Is he really small or the girls really giants? Conundrum for lowiqcels..

i feel genuinely incredibly bad for him. just look at his facial expression throughout you can tell he has given up on life i wouldnt be surprised if he was a user on here

He looks depressed as fuck in the beginning already.

no matter how much gymcelling this guy does, he can not fix his frame or appear attractive physically to any female.
sometimes it's just fucking over.

this shit makes me want to fucking blow my brains out THIS IS HOW I FUCKING LOOK TO PEOPLE ALL THE FUCKING TIME. i need to go to sleep before i hurt myself

He can't be more than 4'10". Literally suicide on the spot tier height. At that point I'd rather be an actual dwarf with dwarfism.

4'10 is beyond over. Anything slightly below 5'10 is already bad enough.

Holy shit when I saw the pic of this I thought it was fake. Over.