Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Turbo Manlet destroys turbotallfag in seconds

— Your average foid: I want a tall man because I want to feel protected.
— Incels.is: Shut up. Toilets do not speak.

There you go. Just have the skills and the surprise; we manlets can stab those tallfags until their height is similar of a chihuahua.

The post was deleted so we can see it...
What was it saying?

Post was removed rip :feelsrope:

the post was removed

Click on the link

— Your average foid: I want a tall man because I want to feel protected.
— Incels.is: Shut up. Toilets do not speak.

There you go. Just have the skills and the surprise; we manlets can stab those tallfags until their height is similar of a chihuahua.
Height means jack shits in fighting

Height means jack shits in fighting
In the end, we are not in the jungle. A good blow to the head from a chair or a good stab to the stomach and the nonsense is over (in Assassins' Creed II).

lifefuel for manlets like me

In the end, we are not in the jungle. A good blow to the head from a chair or a good stab to the stomach and the nonsense is over (in Assassins' Creed II).
I will only stab people in self defense, never first. Also, i don’t really need a knife

Gigabased manlet ethnicel. Can we please appreciate that he stopped as soon as he saw his opponent being ko'ed? Most people blindly rage over their victim, while this kid keeps it very clean

Such a clean display right here. So quickly and proficiently done. Knocked the wind out of his lungs, tackled to the ground, and overhand right straight into the takedown. Would just love to know what the cumskin tallfag said to piss him off

Last edited:
Gigabased manlet ethnicel. Can we please appreciate that he stopped as soon as he saw his opponent being ko'ed? Most people in videos here are raging over their victim, while this guy keeps it very clean

Such a clean display right here so quickly and proficiently done. Knocked the wind out of his lungs, tackled to the ground, and the KO punch. Would just love to know what the cumskin tallfag said to piss him off
Sorta gay that he stopped tbh I'd keep going if I was him out of sheer rage

Gigabased manlet ethnicel. Can we please appreciate that he stopped as soon as he saw his opponent being ko'ed? Most people in videos here are raging over their victim, while this guy keeps it very clean

Such a clean display right here so quickly and proficiently done. Knocked the wind out of his lungs, tackled to the ground, and the KO punch. Would just love to know what the cumskin tallfag said to piss him off

Sorta gay that he stopped tbh I'd keep going if I was him out of sheer rage
The smaller kid apparently was a little shit, who'd been picking on the big kid for quite a while (or the tallfag as you describe him),apparently the big kid is kind of quiet., here he had taken the big kids keys and refused to give them back, You can kind of hear the kid asking for them back and pointing at his pocket. It's quite old, I think it happened three or four years ago, you could try to find sources but I think you'd struggle.i remember at the time it playing out in the comments here with people who went to the same school talking about it. I believe the smaller kid got suspended for this and other incidents.

Anyway, it’s shitty it has to go down at all, but in a perfect world, this is ideally how physical disputes are supposed to go. And perfect technique, too. Overhand right straight into the takedown

Last edited:
The smaller kid apparently was a little shit, who'd been picking on the big kid for quite a while (or the tallfag as you describe him),apparently the big kid is kind of quiet., here he had taken the big kids keys and refused to give them back, You can kind of hear the kid asking for them back and pointing at his pocket. It's quite old, I think it happened three or four years ago, you could try to find sources but I think you'd struggle.i remember at the time it playing out in the comments here with people who went to the same school talking about it. I believe the smaller kid got suspended for this and other incidents.

Anyway, it’s shitty it has to go down at all, but this is how physical disputes are suppose to go. And perfect technique. Overhand right straight into the takedown
Only person to ever hurt me in sparring was 5’5”. Manlet power is real lol

haahaha based manlet fuck white tallfaggots :dab: :smonk:

This tallfag just never been in a fight before. Put this manlet against a tallfag that did some MMA at least a month and we see how it ends

based but he seems younger so that might explains why he's shorter