Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tucker: Something ominous is happening to men in America

He has good point's. I do feel that the left wing beta male propaganda has damaged guy's but also over exaggerated the amount of cuck's in America. Alot of beta's come from liberal cities.

Yeah nothing I haven't heard many times already, but it's good it's on TV.

The part where it says women are scoring higher on IQ tests than men isn't true though. The average woman is basically retarded compared to the average man.

I don't know how they got those results, but there's no way it was legitimate and fair.

I'm in the country and there are a lot of cucks, in fact every prime peice of meat I see is with some feeder cuck and the fattest jb ass was at a Walmart deli counter buying a cake with her obese feeder beta.

Say what you want about the US, but this is something where they are superior to Europe. In Europe, you would NEVER see something like this on TV. It would immediately be shut down as hate speeh. This would NEVER be on TV, you would only find things like this on little blogs that are threatened to be shut down by the government et.

Say what you want about the US, but this is something where they are superior to Europe. In Europe, you would NEVER see something like this on TV. It would immediately be shut down as hate speeh. This would NEVER be on TV, you would only find things like this on little blogs that are threatened to be shut down by the government et.
There's really only 2 news stations in America, CNN and Fox.

CNN is the leftist one, Fox is the conservative one.

I admit Europe has it really bad, especially UK. The UK is one of the worst countries on the entire planet, everytime I think things are bad here, I just have to look at the UK.

I'm in the country and there are a lot of cucks, in fact every prime peice of meat I see is with some feeder cuck and the fattest jb ass was at a Walmart deli counter buying a cake with her obese feeder beta.

Yep, left the country a few years ago and it's just as much a dumping ground for puerile masscult as the storied bughives. I can only imagine what it's become since. A key 'difference' is that the particular consortium of degenerates you encounter there will be likely be ethnically homogeneous and conservative, as if to illustrate how little these things matter in the current environment.

The way things are going here, however, the days of tacitly proscribed thought having any traction in media are numbered.

Cucker Carlson