Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trying vanlife soon

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I guessi'm trying out vanlife soon, sickof being in the same room for years

Mogs me at driving :chad:

isn't taiwan pretty small?i mean i imagine you won't struggle to find a place to sleep,but can't see you doing much exploring.

Short inkler driving a van

You live in Taiwan? Well... you don't have to worry about someone breaking into your van then.

I thought about it, until I read on forums that these vans get broken into in CA. Criminals scope you out to see when you are away from your van home. They know that there is a high chance you have your laptop, and other valuable items in your van home.

Its not as glorious as you think it is. Everytime you walk into a restaurant, or a shop. Your van home is now vulnerable. What the hell are you gonna do? Take your valuables with you every single time you leave your van? Its just not realistic. What if you wanna jog, do some hiking, or shop for a couple of hours?

Anyways, good luck, I personally would not do it here where I live. Unless I really had no choice.