Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trying to talk to females is a waste of time if you aren't Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
This is a basic fact. Here's why:

If you're Autistic, don't have good facial bone structure or don't have a big skeleton, the conversation was already over before it started.

Foids hate every second they have to engage with a non-Chad or non-NT males. They will try to cut the conversation as short as possible or maybe even try getting you arrested.

Low IQ if you still try to talk to women as a sub8 male JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
There is no good reason to ever speak to a foid.
You won’t get an interesting conversation and you won’t get laid either.

Last edited:
There is no good reason to ever speak to a foid.
You won’t get an interesting conversation and you won’t get laid either.

Why are you trying to talk to foids again??
:chad: :banhammer:

Why are you trying to talk to foids again??
:chad: :banhammer:
I'm not. Where did you come up with that?

You can say something is bad without doing it. I can say that Soda is bad even though I don't drink it.

What if I'm trying to make friends with foids?

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Soda is DELICIOUS and you know IT!
:horror:
No. Soda is shit and its why I haven't drank any of it in several years.

Not everyone is a soda drinking sugary drinking NPC.

I am

Only NPC’s don’t enjoy sodas!!
:feelswhat:

This is a basic fact. Here's why:

If you're Autistic, don't have good facial bone structure or don't have a big skeleton, the conversation was already over before it started.

Foids hate every second they have to engage with a non-Chad or non-NT males. They will try to cut the conversation as short as possible or maybe even try getting you arrested.

Low IQ if you still try to talk to women as a sub8 male JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
Also if not white and blue eyed

Non-blue eyed whites (without chad bones) might as well be ethnic tbh

I've been told I look slavic even though I'm germanic.
JFL over

There's a reason many users here hate women
full

There is no such thing as "game". Thats what the bluepilled idiots dont understand.

They hate it if you are trying to flirt, but foids love their jester orbiters.

mad cope, chad can literally be mute and limbless and foids would still orbit him, autism != over

True. Even talking to them for other reason is useless, as they don't have good social skills.

It’s funny , the old women at work are decent to me, but the young attractive ones avoid me like the plague.

Show them your penis

these days i often have women pointing at me and laughing, or saying eww to my face when i look at them. life in the west as a ugly male is hell

100% true. Normies will try and tell you it's satisfying enough just being friends with women which is only slightly true if you've been with or are currently in a relationship with one. Otherwise you'll never be truly satisfied with just being "friends with women." You'll inevitably develop feelings and they won't be able to reciprocate those same feelings back because you're a sub8. You'll just get hurt in the end watching some girl that you've developed feelings for get fucking destroyed by some 6'5 chad :feelsbadman:

I've tried making conversation with foids before, it always seemed like they were desperate to end the converation. I actually used to think it was my personality. :feelskek:

100% true. Normies will try and tell you it's satisfying enough just being friends with women which is only slightly true if you've been with or are currently in a relationship with one. Otherwise you'll never be truly satisfied with just being "friends with women." You'll inevitably develop feelings and they won't be able to reciprocate those same feelings back because you're a sub8. You'll just get hurt in the end watching some girl that you've developed feelings for get fucking destroyed by some 6'5 chad :feelsbadman:
Thats why I don't develop crushes or make friends with females. Its a waste of time and cucked