Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trying to talk to a femoid is like trying to talk to a brick wall.

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
JFL. 99.9% percent of the time femoids won't even acknowledge your existence if you are sub-4 and you try to strike up a conversation with one. It's like pulling teeth trying to get one to talk. They almost never fucking respond to anything I say.

On the very rare instance I HAVE managed to get a reply from a femoid, it doesn't matter what I write to them, what do I always get in return?

"Thanks." / "Hello." / "Okay."

That's it, nothing else. Fuck off. Just fuck off with those half-assed one word replies. Why am I not deserving of more than that? What's so difficult about putting a bit of effort in to showing that you are thankful I even wrote to you? They can't be bothered... probably too busy sucking Chad's cock to care.

There is seriously no need to give femoids any validation or attention if you're ugly. I would seriously advise that everyone here, including myself, stop that. It accomplishes nothing and only ensures that foids win and continue to be degenerate at the end of the day.

Fuck living as a sub-4 autistic manlet permavirgin sack of shit, I hate my life.

That’s what foids do to sub-chads.

I never try for that reason. All that awaits is rejection and pain.

bro i’ve approached 100s of times and always been rejected. doesn’t matter what i say it’s always the same bullshit

That stupid face girls make when they’re disinterested in what I have to say is ingrained into the back of my head and has prevented me from ever talking to one.

I never try for that reason. All that awaits is rejection and pain.

Indeed. I really need to stop trying, it's pointless.

bro i’ve approached 100s of times and always been rejected. doesn’t matter what i say it’s always the same bullshit

IKIFEEL.jpg

Now imagine how they’d respond if you were 6’4” and had bones sticking out of your face