Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel trying to spin up a vm with azure ad

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
Why is this shit so granular? Why the fuck don't I have anymore public ip addresses to use. I downloaded the rdp link and tried to connect and couldn't. I spent like 45 minutes checking out wtf was wrong and I've run out of public ip addresses even though I only have 2 servers wtf I can't figure out where anything is

It's been too long(VirtualBox).

It's been too long(VirtualBox).
I like azure as opposed to something like virtualbox or VMware workstation because my PC doesn't get taxed because I'm not running the vms locally, and I want to learn it but goddamn it's so granular there's 50 options for every little thing

Incel Trait: Has used Virtualization software to experiment with Operating Systems no one uses
Also Incel Trait: Knowing what an Operating System is

Incel Trait: Has used Virtualization software to experiment with Operating Systems no one uses
Also Incel Trait: Knowing what an Operating System is
For me it's Antix or nothing.

For me it's Antix or nothing.
looks like you outed yourself
faggot-png.669351

Why is this shit so granular? Why the fuck don't I have anymore public ip addresses to use. I downloaded the rdp link and tried to connect and couldn't. I spent like 45 minutes checking out wtf was wrong and I've run out of public ip addresses even though I only have 2 servers wtf I can't figure out where anything is
wdym

Try some VM signaling bro