Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trying to learn a new language as a incel

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
I have been trying to learn russian for a while now and today i give up its just to hard with different letters

i was thinking about trying to learn german but then i remembered how cucked germany is and that they will be under islamic laws soon (sharia) and their main language will be arabic

I might try and learn spanish so i can larp as latino

if you're a native English speaker you don't need any other language until you really plan to relocate

if you're a native English speaker you don't need any other language until you really plan to relocate
I just want a distraction from killing myself

Trucel trait is knowing Russian. There is so much you can learn about inceldom from Russians.

I'm a native Portuguese speaker (Brazilian), and I learned English with no intention of actually learning it... I never sat down and said "I want to learn English"...
Playing games, watching subbed movies because I despise dubs, going to gaming forums, so on... I learned it by accident.

I wish you good luck... I have no idea what is like to intentionally learn a language...

I'm a native Portuguese speaker (Brazilian), and I learned English with no intention of actually learning it... I never sat down and said "I want to learn English"...
Playing games, watching subbed movies because I despise dubs, going to gaming forums, so on... I learned it by accident.

I wish you good luck... I have no idea what is like to intentionally learn a language...
Same here honestly its not hard to learn English since its everywhere and you are exposed to it since ur a kid

best way of learning a language is by learning unintentionally

You need Duolingo. Popular as ever while the company stock going straight up.

you could just for fun or as a hobby i guess.

I have been trying to learn russian for a while now and today i give up its just to hard with different letters

i was thinking about trying to learn german but then i remembered how cucked germany is and that they will be under islamic laws soon (sharia) and their main language will be arabic

there is no language for your face

учи наш язык, не сдавайся. я верю в тебя брат

I personally thought the alphabet was the easiest part

Learn mandarin chinese. Its a superior language

靜夜思
床前明月光
疑是地上霜
舉頭望明月

低頭思故鄉

Learn mandarin chinese. Its a superior language

靜夜思
床前明月光
疑是地上霜
舉頭望明月

低頭思故鄉
its hard as fuck

Learn mongolian and conquer the free steppes hidden beneath the tibeten plateau.

No serás capaz follar con ninguna de estas putas aunque aprendas español.

I am thinking of learning spanish or russian just so I can go on sex tour or buy a dumb bitch there

Theres only one language you need in life, its called arabic.

Start learning asap rajesh

Learn Arabic and as for dialect, learn Levantine. I wanted to learn Japanese for a while, but it's pointless and Japan is a degenerare shithole anyway and Japanese diaspora isn't big.

Learn Chinese. It could be useful knowing how to beg for mercy when they take over the world

Last edited:
Check my language learning guide:

Are you joking? It's an alphabet, you can learn it. It's easier to learn Cyrillic if you compare it to the Greek alphabet, which it is based on.
As a rule, don't learn any language that is only used in one country.
It will open the door to very many countries. Philippines, Chile, Colombia, Mexico...

I studied French in high school. I can still read it, and understand it if spoken slowly. What I hate is that it has a lot of rules that native speakers don't follow, making comprehension difficult. Also, too many words sound similar, and it relies on too much intuition, JFL. Also, my French teacher was white knight, OCD tradcuck, and not even French, but rather born in one of the former-colonial Caribbean shitholes.

You're 100% correct that Germany is cucked, which is unfortunate, but what I like about the German language is that its efficient and logical, which is a blessing for my sperg brain. I also like how blunt and straightforward Germans are - I was born and raised in the US and my family culture is Latino ---- both of those cultures are fake and phony as fuck and are fond of little white lies and dishonest words of encouragement.

Give it a shot. Latina foids are nice towards non-Latino men, so you'll be at an advantage. Simply being a foreigner is enough for them to get interest in you. I'll warn you though, Latinos are not honest at all, and they won't correct your mistakes. I've seen white American Chadlite guys speak Spanish at a fucking toddler level and local foids will be like "yOu sPeAk sO wElL"

I was learning Russian, but then stopped because the more I learned about Russian culture (and Slavic/ex-USSR) in general, the less I liked about it. Long story short --- Russians and most Slavs are basically "Latinos with snow", and I am Latino who despises my own culture, so that would not work out.

Trucel trait is knowing Russian. There is so much you can learn about inceldom from Russians.
How so? Russians overall don't seem very incel-y; I've learned Russian women are extremely hypergamous though, so there's that

Same

I studied French in high school. I can still read it, and understand it if spoken slowly. What I hate is that it has a lot of rules that native speakers don't follow, making comprehension difficult. Also, too many words sound similar, and it relies on too much intuition, JFL. Also, my French teacher was white knight, OCD tradcuck, and not even French, but rather born in one of the former-colonial Caribbean shitholes.

You're 100% correct that Germany is cucked, which is unfortunate, but what I like about the German language is that its efficient and logical, which is a blessing for my sperg brain. I also like how blunt and straightforward Germans are - I was born and raised in the US and my family culture is Latino ---- both of those cultures are fake and phony as fuck and are fond of little white lies and dishonest words of encouragement.

Give it a shot. Latina foids are nice towards non-Latino men, so you'll be at an advantage. Simply being a foreigner is enough for them to get interest in you. I'll warn you though, Latinos are not honest at all, and they won't correct your mistakes. I've seen white American Chadlite guys speak Spanish at a fucking toddler level and local foids will be like "yOu sPeAk sO wElL"

I was learning Russian, but then stopped because the more I learned about Russian culture (and Slavic/ex-USSR) in general, the less I liked about it. Long story short --- Russians and most Slavs are basically "Latinos with snow", and I am Latino who despises my own culture, so that would not work out.

How so? Russians overall don't seem very incel-y; I've learned Russian women are extremely hypergamous though, so there's that
I've met a lot of Russian incels on discord I don't know how or why but that's that

I already speak 3 languages but I want to learn german

You can try learning arabic and converting to islam then move to Germany and collect refugee european welfare

"learning a new language will impress the ladies" :soy: