Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trying to improve yourself is bad tbh. Don't even try.

• Thread starter Handflappingcel
  • Start date
It honestly doesn't make a difference if you're as fucked in life as we are.

disagrew if you have a problem inyour life you should try to fix it, will lighten the load on you

depends on the situation tbh

I couldn’t agree more

give it a try if it doesnt work then just LDAR tbh

Any cuck who in ironically uses the word “personality” needs some sense knocked into them. With a baseball bat.

Trying to improve and not getting results is ragefuel

tbh, even if shit is fucked we shud try to work on ourselves, or else we cud eventually become mentally and physically degraded to the point where you're a vegetable with dementia

Shit thread

Anything that makes a difference in whether or not you get laid is genetic, in other words you have 0 control over any of the things which actually matter. Such as complexion, baldness, facial symmetry, facial development, dick size, height

Improving myself only made me realize that no foid is attracted to me even at my best

Depends on your goal. I took the Garoupill and MmaMaxxed and powerliftmaxxed

Have an amateur fight with a chadlite in two months

Embrace your incel vessel and become the monster that normies are afraid of

It depends on your genetics, situation, and what you're attempting to improve. Some people may as well LDAR but others can make it out with some effort or trickery

The desire to improve yourself comes from thinking you aren't good enough. So when are you done improving yourself? When you feel you are good enough. So whether or not you need to improve yourself comes from how you perceive yourself, and nothing else.

Yeah there is no point, once you're blackpilled you see all the flaws in the world. Even if you do work upon yourself you start to see the truth about foids and their nature. Then there is no point to be with them even though nature as told us to mate with them and have kids to pass down out genetics & blood.

I'm toughmaxxed manlet. I am MMA trained, shaved head, gymcelled.

Normies and Chads leave me alone and don't bully me making life easier. :)

Try to improve yourself for yourself, not chasing societies ever moving goalposts. They will never accept you, but your body and your agency is all you will ever have.

Try to improve yourself for yourself, not chasing societies ever moving goalposts. They will never accept you, but your body and your agency is all you will ever have.

BUllshit. Nobody does things for themselves. Fucking massive ass COPE. EVERYONE does EVERYTHING for approval from other humans.

I tried to improve myself last year and signed up to the gym only to realize everbody at the gym fucking mogs me, even the underage normalfags.
As a 5'5" manlet only rope surgery can improve my suffering.

Everytime i try to improve things about me, it just backfires and i somehow manage to get my life worse.