Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trying to hang out with my friends after school

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
This is a pretty wet is water post, but i'll make it anyway, i found my findings interesting tbhngl
Other incel friend and I decide to go somewhere about a month ago. We go, and notice chad and stacy we both knew there, and we became closer to them. 2 weekends after that I try to get the 4 of us together, incel friend already went that morning so it was going to be the 3 of us, which meant me being the 3rd wheel (they were dating). We still decide to go, and set a time. I arrive on time, but what do chad and stacy do? Keep me waiting almost 2 fucking hours and eventually show up. It was still an ok time despite being the awkward 3rd wheel though. Fast forward to recently, we all make plans again this time with another normie friend along with the 4 of us. Guess who were the only ones to show up? Me and incel friend. We text chad, stacy, and normie confused about why they didn't show up. Got no replies. 0. JFL. Me and fren have a good time though.
When I ask where chad and stacy were that one night when I was kept waiting, they went on a whole fucking date and chad said straightup "we fucked"

I always hate being around with my friends once they were complaining about not having sex and the longest they've been without sex was 2 weeks.
A lot of people i've been around keep complaining about how they've been single for 3 months or so, or even weeks. Meanwhile, i'm here and never had one. JFL

Other incel friend and I decide to go somewhere about a month ago. We go, and notice chad and stacy we both knew there, and we became closer to them. 2 weekends after that I try to get the 4 of us together
:chad:
I don't think I've ever hung out with other kids outside of school

This thread now belongs to the sewer dwellers

Hate when I try to bring 4 of my friends together and chad and stacy keep me waiting :rolleyes:

Hate when I try to bring 4 of my friends together and chad and stacy keep me waiting :rolleyes:
just sharing my experience attempting to hang out with people outside of school

just sharing my experience attempting to hang out with people outside of school
Well you managed to get them to show up the first time so that’s something, at least. Where did you go?

Well you managed to get them to show up the first time so that’s something, at least. Where did you go?
Bowling alley, and the first time it wasn't planned

Most humans are ass holes. Doesn’t surprise me they did that to you.